Incomings/outgoings and re-signings

ThePrisoner

54 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I'd be surprised if JBrown has gone given our lack of depth. We only have Davies, Stearman, Forsyth, Cashin, Buchanan and Williams to cover the CB and LB positions.

He’s gone. It’s a shock to me as for my money he’s a better centre back than Cashin and miles ahead of the Irish lad in DCM

And now it seems Dylan Williams too….

Edited by Ravabeerbelly

11 minutes ago, Ravabeerbelly said:

He’s gone. It’s a shock to me as for my money he’s a better centre back than Cashin and miles ahead of the Irish lad in DCM

And now it seems Dylan Williams too….

Port Vale? He's from Stoke so makes sense.

He'll be a big loss from the U23s as he's fantastic character to have around. He'd only ever be a utility player if he stayed with us. I compare him to Hanson who's game was much better all-round.
Cashin has been my pick from the CBs for a long time.

Baldock,Marshall,Jags,Shinnie and Williams maybe brown, we must be getting to the point where we will not be able to

put a competitive squad out if we lose anymore if i was the likes of bournemouth  i would sue the efl for making there 

promotion candidates job easier to get 3 points and turning the league into a farce

1 minute ago, Thameram said:

Baldock,Marshall,Jags,Shinnie and Williams maybe brown, we must be getting to the point where we will not be able to

put a competitive squad out if we lose anymore if i was the likes of bournemouth  i would sue the efl for making there 

promotion candidates job easier to get 3 points and turning the league into a farce

Stoke should sue the EFL and Middlesbrough and Wycombe 

2 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Just a rumour- That he has turned down a move to Reds . If it is true then we’ll done Festy mate.

I'd hope any of our players would do so after the Red Dogs antics on Saturday. However, it's disappointing if the Administrators accepted an offer, because I doubt it would have done anything to help our finances. 

On 28/01/2022 at 21:56, angieram said:

Wanted to share this excellent graphic, which brings home just how thin our squad is. This, if we can get through to Monday night without further departures. 

Makes the job Wayne Rooney and his team are doing even more remarkable.

Does anyone know when we would become able to offer new contracts to out contract players - thinking particularly Festy and Plange?

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

Does anyone know when we would become able to offer new contracts to out contract players - thinking particularly Festy and Plange?

It'll be when we've shown proof of funds and announced a PB. This should also be the same date as when we're allowed to sign free agents (assuming it occurs inside the free agent window).

It's a good measure of where you are at as a club....the fans feelings on Transfer Deadline Day.

We are currently full of dread, hoping for a quiet day with no news whatsoever.

Supporters of Manchester United, amongst many others, gutted unless they make one or more stellar signings.