Andre wisdom

Edinburgh ram

3 hours ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

Didnt somebody spot him in one of those recent videos on Rams TV?

could be still without a club but training with us just to keep himself fit

I think it's the training with us until he finds a club situation.

I could see a scenario where he joins us again in January, but wouldn't be surprised if someone else picks him up. He's ok for the division and the realisation that his previous wages are not going to be matched anywhere must've sunk in by now.

8 hours ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

Didnt somebody spot him in one of those recent videos on Rams TV?

could be still without a club but training with us just to keep himself fit

Yes he was there. That video was taken just before the East Midlands Derby I think so it was near the start of the season. Not sure what he's doing now

I think the DET confirmed a while back he was training with us bit then stopped when the club went into administration. Whether he is back with us again or not I dont know.

At the start of the season he was 1 of the free agents who seemed closed to getting a deal if we was allowed to so I could see us offering him a deal in Jan of we can. Versatile, experienced defender at this level, decent age and would do a very good job in League 1 imo.

3 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

I think the DET confirmed a while back he was training with us bit then stopped when the club went into administration. Whether he is back with us again or not I dont know.

At the start of the season he was 1 of the free agents who seemed closed to getting a deal if we was allowed to so I could see us offering him a deal in Jan of we can. Versatile, experienced defender at this level, decent age and would do a very good job in League 1 imo.

If he could do a very good job in league 1 next season that's of no concern to us but might come in useful for someone like Peterborough. 

We still Believe 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...