Andre wisdom

Edinburgh ram

54 minutes ago, Chellaston Ram said:

Still trying to find a club, now on trial at Portsmouth 

He was on trial there about a month  ago before they went on their pre season tour. Think Pompey were interested but he needed to get fitness levels up because he had been without a club for so long. Perhaps they are having a 2nd look 

1 hour ago, oomarkwright said:

Could do a lot worse than re-signing him. Need an experienced, free right back. 

Third times the charm? I don't think we should be looking at Wisdom again. I was all for bringing him back a second time because he was so impressive in his loan spell, but I have to admit that I was shocked how much slower he was just a few years later. That's not to say he's a bad player, but ideally we should be trying to identify players on an upward career trajectory.

5 hours ago, Anon said:

Third times the charm? I don't think we should be looking at Wisdom again. I was all for bringing him back a second time because he was so impressive in his loan spell, but I have to admit that I was shocked how much slower he was just a few years later. That's not to say he's a bad player, but ideally we should be trying to identify players on an upward career trajectory.

Should be looking at Reece James then. 

10 hours ago, oomarkwright said:

Could do a lot worse than re-signing him. Need an experienced, free right back. 

No thanks. I don't think we should be going back to these former players, just because they can 'do a job for us.' While some of them did well at Derby, ultimately we didn't get to where we needed to be. It's a new era now and I want to see new players hungry for success.

20 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

No thanks. I don't think we should be going back to these former players, just because they can 'do a job for us.' While some of them did well at Derby, ultimately we didn't get to where we needed to be. It's a new era now and I want to see new players hungry for success.

Our situation is a bit different though in that it’s a case of who we can get in ? - loans and free transfers and the pool isn’t that big unless Wisdom has his car in it - anyway he would have to prove his fitness and be very cheap for one season at least

29 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Our situation is a bit different though in that it’s a case of who we can get in ? - loans and free transfers and the pool isn’t that big unless Wisdom has his car in it - anyway he would have to prove his fitness and be very cheap for one season at least

he's not good enough on the ball to play how Liam wants at RB. 

I'd rather just use Knight and Oduroh. Even Korey Smith and Stearman have played there before.

It's only worth making a signing if it will improve the squad