The Administration Thread

Boycie

30 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I had the pleasure of working with 10 women when the fifty shades of grey book series come out and all I heard about was willies, bums and other things for months. Like I was sat in a vortex in the middle.  Read a chapter at lunch then compare it to various geezers they knew  or had including whether others they knew in the office may be up too much.  Same know with women who are retiring next year going on about what they'd like to do with a bloke 30 years younger than them when they read a story on C Beebies.  I wouldn't get too concerned, everyone's still doing it. 

Stop with your “whataboutry”.

Ban sexist talk from men! ( only)

30 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I had the pleasure of working with 10 women when the fifty shades of grey book series come out and all I heard about was willies, bums and other things for months. Like I was sat in a vortex in the middle.  Read a chapter at lunch then compare it to various geezers they knew  or had including whether others they knew in the office may be up too much.  Same know with women who are retiring next year going on about what they'd like to do with a bloke 30 years younger than them when they read a story on C Beebies.  I wouldn't get too concerned, everyone's still doing it. 

Could never understand what all the vibe was over that book, i like to read a good book myself.?

Recent player sales will help avoid 15 points deductions.

players leave - wages fall so need less to fund to end of season

get fees - paid straight to football debts so increases money available to pay non football creditors. (Assuming sale price doesn’t alter)

maybe it was the possible 15pt deduction that put Ashley off being named prefer bidder and he gave Q the task of reducing that possibility - hence the delay in showing EFL possible funding strategy which included player sales to reduce this seasons overheads.

Beilik next out now he’s fit?

13 minutes ago, BriggRam said:

Sorry I'm dyslexic.....went to a German toboggan once and asked for 20 B&H

I stood in the grounds of an Stately Home for 7 hours, trying to cajole people into talking to me.  All to no avail. 

It was only upon giving up and heading back to the car park, did I notice the sign actually said "Conservation area"! ?

6 minutes ago, davenportram said:

Recent player sales will help avoid 15 points deductions.

players leave - wages fall so need less to fund to end of season

get fees - paid straight to football debts so increases money available to pay non football creditors. (Assuming sale price doesn’t alter)

maybe it was the possible 15pt deduction that put Ashley off being named prefer bidder and he gave Q the task of reducing that possibility - hence the delay in showing EFL possible funding strategy which included player sales to reduce this seasons overheads.

Beilik next out now he’s fit?

I think not he is still injuried and not 100 percent fit yet eathier.

45 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

A woman at my work was sat reading it in the break room and I said it's good she doesn't need to lick her finger to turn the page, and she gave me such a dirty look. I just don't understand these kindle readers one little bit. 

1 hour ago, Oldben said:

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/new-takeover-claim-american-group-19822911

Msd have been involved in football for a while.

Linked to Newcastle, Sunderland and Southampton.

I think that they're more involved in the finance side, than buying an actual club.

Yes they lent money to Sunderland. I would expect us to end in a similar place to them, new owners ( not Dell) but sadly in League One. Hopefully not for as long as Sunderland .

23 minutes ago, BriggRam said:

Sorry I'm dyslexic.....went to a German toboggan once and asked for 20 B&H

All these jokes are good but why German? Surely just a tobogganist? He could be Scottish or French or Swedish or Finnish or German etc etc etc

2 hours ago, Poynton ram said:

I see we still owe Chelsea £135k, presumably money owing for loan fees for Mount/Tomori. Would the fee for Dylan Williams not have repaid this? 

This highlights a lack of competence more than anything. Before Administration, our last dealing with Chelsea was selling them Lampard and Morris, why all deals weren’t concluded then is beyond me!!