The Administration Thread

Boycie

3 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Yep, I wasn't too sure, I thought 4 was too many, But now come to think of it ?, My Dad would come home from work with sticks of chewing wood, Remember them, It wasn't until years later I found out he woud collect the sticks from the wood on Chadd park, I was eating Oak tree twiggs for years, Now I know why my skin turned yellow in the Autumn

Sorry, but have I stumbled in to a four Yorkshiremen sketch by accident?

7 minutes ago, jono said:

I remember penny arrows and at decimalisation they stayed at a penny. I felt robbed ?. Anyone remember the small dairy milks that were 2d or 3d .

my gran would give us 6d to spend in the cheap corner of the sweet shop.  It was tough work maximising the take in terms of volume per penny ? fizzes, love hearts, black jacks, penny arrows 

Rainbow drops, tiger nuts chewing wood.

18 minutes ago, jono said:

I remember penny arrows and at decimalisation they stayed at a penny. I felt robbed ?. Anyone remember the small dairy milks that were 2d or 3d .

my gran would give us 6d to spend in the cheap corner of the sweet shop.  It was tough work maximising the take in terms of volume per penny ? fizzes, love hearts, black jacks, penny arrows 

The luxury of those innocent days…………Those of us born a decade or two later had to put up with having flying saucers slapped hard onto our noggins, so they’d burst and get all the sherbet in our hair.

Barstewards!!!!!!!

Edited by Ramarena

5 minutes ago, Kathcairns said:

Rainbow drops, tiger nuts chewing wood.

Pineapple chunks, Apple tarts, Chewing nuts, Sherbert pips, Candy twist with the chocolate in the middle, Palm bars in the winter you'd smash on the curb to break it, In the summer you stretched it out while in your mouth, Beech nut chewing gum, Frozen jubblies, Sweet cigarettes, Liquorice,

6 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Pineapple chunks, Apple tarts, Chewing nuts, Sherbert pips, Candy twist with the chocolate in the middle, Palm bars in the winter you'd smash on the curb to break it, In the summer you stretched it out while in your mouth, Beech nut chewing gum, Frozen jubblies, Sweet cigarettes, Liquorice,

I’d forgotten about Palm Bars ?