The Administration Thread

Boycie

19 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

The more it goes for, realisically the less the invester is going to spend on players....  Hopefully its a bargin basement price!!!!

Ok but might depend which investor gets it 

I guess all the bidders have 2 financial cases for the next couple of years, one for the championship, one for div 1, with quite different expenditure and income levels. Quite possible the bottom line on each is not that different ... 

wonder if there will be 2 EFL business cases, one for Ch and one for Div 1? 

20 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

I think (hope ) this is a good sign. I would say the calm before the storm but maybe not a good choice of words right now.

We’re enjoying the rosy crepuscular glow before the sunrise. We’re punning about death and  I-ram is even making jokes about the EFL rules 

Edited by kevinhectoring

What's everyone's guess for why the EFL will block the naming of the preferred bidder this time?

I'm going for "we aren't entirely satisfied with the desired exit strategy chosen by the administrators and prospective preferred bidder, a meeting will be arranged where we will look to do all we can to assist with helping Derby successfuly exit administration"

Words to that effect anyway.

The admins response will be :

Shade Creeping GIF by DeRay Davis

Big Cat Rescue Glasses GIF by Cameo

Avoid The Office GIF

4 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

What's everyone's guess for why the EFL will block the naming of the preferred bidder this time?

I'm going for "we aren't entirely satisfied with the desired exit strategy chosen by the administrators and prospective preferred bidder, a meeting will be arranged where we will look to do all we can to assist with helping Derby successfuly exit administration"

Avoid The Office GIF

You are right we will be working under an EFL business plan reviewed by Gibson for the next 10 years because the new owner has an "a" in his name/isnt British/cant swim/cant repeat clause 9.5 of the efl regs off by heart or whatever other spurious reason they create

26 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Avoid The Office GIF

My guess is they won’t block anything not least because they want to get back to their day jobs. We’ll see 

Edited by kevinhectoring

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Avoid The Office GIF

Once they been name or named I dont think they can then.

7 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well not if the debts are paid in one go and I got no doubt that mel will help new owners with that since come back to do right thing by derby county.

Unfortunately if he had the means and wanted to do that he had a long time when he could have done that already, for example before putting us into administration, so wouldnt get your hopes up. Unless you're hoping that mel will rebid? If he does I am done

8 hours ago, atherstoneram said:

They can,it is only the administrators who name them as PB because of the best for the creditors, they still have to come to an agreement with the EFL on the plan of exiting administration.

Ther Efl have run out of excuses now for blocking the exit from admin. Not that they had any before. 

After Morris and Gibson sorted out their differences, i thought the wheels would turn a little bit quicker than this. I know we need to be patient, but don't they realise a named bidder would give us all a massive lift players/staff/fans alike. Could be the difference, come the end of the season. 'Gerron wi it' ffs  

1 minute ago, I am Ram said:

After Morris and Gibson sorted out their differences, i thought the wheels would turn a little bit quicker than this. I know we need to be patient, but don't they realise a named bidder would give us all a massive lift players/staff/fans alike. Could be the difference, come the end of the season. 'Gerron wi it' ffs  

The Administrators said at the time that it would be around 10 working days - that's Friday.

2 minutes ago, I am Ram said:

Doesn't matter what they realise, they are obliged to follow a process - they're doing that and will make an announcement as soon as they can....

4 minutes ago, I am Ram said:

There was still the other parasite to deal with. I am hoping silence is good news in that the bids are all so good and so many its hard to chose between them so taking a while. But also didnt someone (Nixon?) say they had to put final bids in by today so wouldnt be news yet