The Administration Thread

Boycie

35 minutes ago, tinman said:

I’m not sure what’s more boring. the chat about interpretation of clauses or the chat about accountants 

We just need something to happen dont we? Well something positive anyway. My personal hope is that jetting on a plane to come and grab some money will put the ambulance chaser over the number of days to make him tax resident for the year as he would have planned carefully and we're near end of year so if this trip unplanned... fingers crossed

14 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

We just need something to happen dont we? Well something positive anyway. My personal hope is that jetting on a plane to come and grab some money will put the ambulance chaser over the number of days to make him tax resident for the year as he would have planned carefully and we're near end of year so if this trip unplanned... fingers crossed

It’s already been reported that he’s here for a week, pre planned.

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

That's an approach Woolworth pursuing.

Selling pick and mix, does not make Woolworth a foodstore. You must sit on the naughty punstep for two hours.

Any channce we can get back on to discussing some EFL Regs? We seem to have been entirely focussed on 4 and 95. Think of all those lovely Regs in between. What for instance does Reg 69 permit or disallow?