The Administration Thread

Boycie

2 hours ago, roboto said:

Thing is, that's 3 Graeme Shinnie's and if we had time on our hands we'd be arguing this down to no Graeme Shinnies...

Seems to me that there is more to the Shinnie transfer than 30k alone. Maybe an automatic contract renewal at the same rate. In which case it does make financial sense if not football sense

3 minutes ago, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

Seems to me that there is more to the Shinnie transfer than 30k alone. Maybe an automatic contract renewal at the same rate. In which case it does make financial sense if not football sense

There's got to be something there, because he was well worth a transfer to a championship club and more than £30k contract wise.

19 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

There's got to be something there, because he was well worth a transfer to a championship club and more than £30k contract wise.

Maybe the Wigan debt was written off. I assumed this to be the case for the low transfer fee. Maybe there was an outstanding amount due for Byrne and Marshall and now Wigan disappears off the creditor list. 

The admin in his last interview also mentioned bonus payments being saved, which I assumed was to do with either Shinnie or Marshal (Or both) So probably a combination of wages saved, bonus payments avoided and possibly payments due to other clubs. Hence a positive contribution to negative cashflow!

Edited by Simmo’s left foot

11 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Screenshot 2022-02-14 at 14.59.16.png

So, not less than six figures, so probably £100-150k in go forth and multiply pennies. Not itk but a guess. A lot less than the£6m the daftie said...

If you're Mel Morris it's no big deal apart from the business bro ego thing.

Edited by RadioactiveWaste

12 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

So, not less than six figures, so probably £100-150k in go forth and multiply pennies. Not itk but a guess. A lot less than the£6m the daftie said...

Anyone else found themselves supporting whomever Wycombe are playing? 

24 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Screenshot 2022-02-14 at 14.59.16.png

Derby would always try to paint the picture of a nominal “Shinnie type fee”, while Couhig is always going to make out he got a huge pay off - it paints a picture that he had a genuine claim.

Just good news they’re talking - I guess if admins are able to settle this then we know the fee would be less than 6 figures because we don’t have a pot to piss in. Unless the admins do the negotiating and somebody else coughs up? Cough Big Mike cough

59 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

If he wants anything more than a nominal sum from dcfc he can do one. More than £100k is not nominal in my book. 

Is this still holding up the sale?

Mels settled with Boro, Wycombe haven’t even put a claim in and the EFL are still holding back the sale? Has this been confirmed?

What’s stopping someone else throwing a claim into the mix?

pathetic.

9 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Is this still holding up the sale?

Mels settled with Boro, Wycombe haven’t even put a claim in and the EFL are still holding back the sale? Has this been confirmed?

What’s stopping someone else throwing a claim into the mix?

pathetic.

It's beyond a joke. The sooner the EFL is put in the bin the better for everyone.

5 minutes ago, kingsy1884 said:

It's beyond a joke. The sooner the EFL is put in the bin the better for everyone.

I have said it before and will continue to do so. The EFL have Peter Ridsdale on their board. The same Peter Ridsdale who was banned from being a director of any company from 2012-2020 for siphoning £350k into his personal bank account not a business account. 

The EFL ladies and gentlemen, rotten to the core.