The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, StaffsRam said:

I think you’re overlooking the obvious…Nixon is behind EVERYTHING. He’s pulling the strings and Parry/Birch are the muppets, sorry puppets doing his bidding…?

Are you saying Nixon is a bit like Jar Jar binks, depicted as a clown and a fool, but really is the most powerful species pulling all the strings...

jar jar binks GIF

Mezer horny.

4 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

What’s that mean ?

Binnie bid agreed to take on liabilities from the Boro/we claims. They might still fight them, we don't know what they plan to do, only that they'd take them on.

My point about the EFL is the EFL would love an out of court settlement because then it gets the EFL out of any aukward questions

1 minute ago, Tyler Durden said:

Has anything actually happened today 

I refer you to this handy summary from Tombo:

In summary, there may be good news. Or it could be bad news.

It could be today. Or possibly tomorrow. Or possibly by the end of the week.

It might drag on until the end of Feb. Or it might not. Or it might be the end of the season. Or also not.

And we could get a 15 point deduction next season. Then again, that could also not happen. Or it could happen this season.

And we've had some information from people who say they know what's going on. That said, they might not actually know.

So in summary, that's what we know about what's going on. Precisely absolutely nothing. But it's got us all riled up as it might be important.

Then again, it might not be.

11 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

All unclear. I have been asking the same. Maybe an announcement is imminent ?

So ...........no-one knows yet how far down the road the EFL have kicked the can except that it will MOST PROBABLY be far enough to exclude us from any signings or contract renewals but MOST LIKELY mean we lose a couple more influential players and ensure relegation . Then with very few promising young players left to build round we are left to Scrat about under a  limiting agreement as to what we can spend wage wise to attract players to the club................and still they won't make a decision for fear of being sued by the Parasites and opening a can of worms. 

4 minutes ago, Wignall12 said:

So ...........no-one knows yet how far down the road the EFL have kicked the can except that it will MOST PROBABLY be far enough to exclude us from any signings or contract renewals but MOST LIKELY mean we lose a couple more influential players and ensure relegation . Then with very few promising young players left to build round we are left to Scrat about under a  limiting agreement as to what we can spend wage wise to attract players to the club................and still they won't make a decision for fear of being sued by the Parasites and opening a can of worms. 

Oh and a 15 point deduction for ... err.. Oh I don't know we will think of something.