The Administration Thread

Boycie

14 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

Is Rooney still ill as it’s interesting he hasn’t done his pre match press conference yet maybe some info to come out today maybe? Clutching at straws I know but wondering why someone else hasn’t done it instead 

He's doing it tomorrow.

Surely there aren't bids? 

There has to be a base figure gets the deal done. 100% to admins, football creditors and MSD for post admin loan. Then 25% for unsecured creditors - interesting to see if M Morris appears here. Then either repay or refinance the big MSD loan to take control of the stadium. Then whatever can be negotiated with HMRC. 

Surely whoever takes over will pretty much just have to pay/assume liability for that set amount?

My guess is the delay is down to Middlesbrough and Wycombe. 

18 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

Surely there aren't bids? 

There has to be a base figure gets the deal done. 100% to admins, football creditors and MSD for post admin loan. Then 25% for unsecured creditors - interesting to see if M Morris appears here. Then either repay or refinance the big MSD loan to take control of the stadium. Then whatever can be negotiated with HMRC. 

Surely whoever takes over will pretty much just have to pay/assume liability for that set amount?

My guess is the delay is down to Middlesbrough and Wycombe. 

Just down to the amount to be paid for the takeover. I think the Wycombe and Boro cases are facetious and immoral and contemptible and baalocks and erroneous 

Edited by Curtains
Spelling .Added

1 hour ago, Curtains said:

Just down to the amount to be paid for the takeover. I think the Wycombe and Boro cases are facetious and immoral and contemptible and baalocks and erroneous 

Correct but can anybody say 100% a court will not find in their favour. I would guess the thoughts of paying 55 million more should somehow the case go against us might be a little off putting to a potential buyer

16 minutes ago, I know nuffin said:

Correct but can anybody say 100% a court will not find in their favour. I would guess the thoughts of paying 55 million more should somehow the case go against us might be a little off putting to a potential buyer

Appleby says he’s ready to go so was CKR.  I suggest it’s not bothering them 

14 minutes ago, I know nuffin said:

Of course no one can say 100% for anything. Anyone looking for 100% guarantees about money, would not be the slightest bit interested in owning a football club would they. Sound legal advice will tell them of the risk which IMO is negligible. In fact I think if we said "take us to court" they would Chicken out, because they then would also have financial jeopardy to consider, ie their costs and ours.

16 minutes ago, I know nuffin said:

It's a risk. A pretty substantial one. Not one you'd look at and go "it's ball sacks" I'm not going to worry about it.

It's the delay, complication and uncertainty to a rescue that I'm convinced IS the main point of Gibson's actions - I don't think he's doing it because he expects to win any substantial amount but to exercise his ego and moralise about how he's been wronged.

Wycombe Wanderers are just chancing on getting some ££££

1 hour ago, I know nuffin said:

Buy the club and if we are found to have to pay, the then liquidate