The Administration Thread

Boycie

20 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Transfer monies owed, apparently. Would hazard a guess at the Arsenal payment for Bielik, which they kindly deferred.

Is it just me that finds it backwards that the EFL want us to prove how we’re going to fund the rest of the season and pay outstanding transfer monies when they’re sitting on money due to us that could pay those things?! Clowns 

3 minutes ago, SaffyRam said:

TBF from what I’ve seen Alan Nixon actually seems to be sticking up for us on twitter 

Just now, Barney1991 said:

He also seems to be getting a lot right aswell to be fair on him. 

He's clearly getting news leaked to him from a reliable source, perhaps the administrators. Like you say, he's had a lot of good information so far. 

1 minute ago, IslandExile said:

Doesn't Gibson claim the Administrators are leaking information?

I think he's upset that information that isn't the information he would like is being leaked - like, gibson isn't the hero of the piece and not the details of the discussions with creditors?

He wasn't demanding commercial confidentiality when he wanted us investigated and he wasn't against leaking when journos knew the outcome of efl proceedings before the tribunal did....

1 minute ago, StrawHillRam said:

That would put Ashley out of the picture  then I think. 
unless Ashley  pays Riley back if he does takeover

An interesting question - would seem to be the Appleby bid and if it was Ashley he's pribably got it stuffed into the pocket of his other trousers from when he last went to sppons for a quite pint of thirty.

Would you trust Ashley to pay you back without it being water tight?