The Administration Thread

Boycie

3 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

That includes us, we are a member,  and the member most in need of help right now.  Giving any credence or status to Boro and Wycombe claims is not in the interest of any football club. Not even Boro or Wycombe because it brings them into disrepute. I think you are quite tone deaf  about this, have you been on the internet since Friday apart from this forum?  

This. 

Surely this is what the EFL are there for. To make decisions for the good of ALL its members. To be 'the parents' and say 'no more' when appropriate?

2 minutes ago, Rev said:

They need to be seen as neutral though.

We don't however, the time has come for direct action. 

They haven't been neutral though have they? Saying they are disappointed we didn't get relegated, shocked we are appealing against the 12 point deduction etc etc. 

As I said to kevin take a look at the internet right now. most genuine neutrals think we have been punished enough and that the EFL is kicking us when we are down. Like you say we need to take direct action against EFL , every avenue to stop these duck jobs. 

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I don't know, it just feels weird that Parry hasn't got better things to do and that it is really him. I expect to see a 'my account was hacked' comment very soon?! ?

I think some people have commented how arrogant some of the replies have been. So it seems to have his stamp on it.

5 minutes ago, Rev said:

They need to be seen as neutral though.

This isn’t about neutrality though. The EFL have a disciplinary process. That process has been followed and the relevant punishments handed out. But we’ve now got the case where 2 unrelated clubs have decided that they don’t like the results of that process and are taking matters into their own hands. It’s surely one of the most basic functions of the EFL to tell them that the disciplinary process is final, otherwise what’s the point of any of it? 

52 minutes ago, Dai Capp said:

It seems Nixon has been getting leaks from somewhere so there may be some truth in it. The other positive is that when you get two businessmen in a room without external involvement (in this case Q and ELF chirping away) they usually come out with a deal. They'll then get the externals involved to make their decision happen.

I hope you are right Dai Capp. 

To be fair the admin team are bound by the legalities of us being in administration and they have to act in the interests of all creditors including HMRC. Ashley if gets proper involved can see through the other side.  

34 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I don't know, it just feels weird that Parry hasn't got better things to do and that it is really him. I expect to see a 'my account was hacked' comment very soon?! ?

Agree. Not sure he would be answering all these emails personally on a Sunday….

14 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

It’s starting to gather momentum ready for what could be a big turning point in this dragged out saga. 

What amazes me is that there has been no attempts at crowdfunding. I mean 35,000 people signing a petition in a day. In 17 days that's 600,000. Each chip in a tenner and that's our funding for the rest of season even without a buyer.  

4 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

What amazes me is that there has been no attempts at crowdfunding. I mean 35,000 people signing a petition in a day. In 17 days that's 600,000. Each chip in a tenner and that's our funding for the rest of season even without a buyer.  

I'd be massively pleasantly surprised if the rate of signatures remains at 35k per day.

4 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Not sure you’d keep that momentum for 17 days and also commit to people paying a tenner 

38 minutes ago, Yani P said:

Are we sure it'd his not just someone who has added the email headers and footers?

No, its genuine.

The personal emails are getting to him. He knows he's in the wrong, its like trying to defend one of Boris's parties.

People like him don't like getting called out.

Keep the pressure on chaps, its starting to be felt in the EFL corridors.

4 hours ago, GboroRam said:

That's why I'm thinking the administrators could push for arbitration immediately. No way would the EFL risk giving credence to Wycombe or Boro. Once it is dismissed, we're free to name a buyer. 

My impression of some of the recent efl utterances is that they had expected us to do the pushing for arbitration months ago...... 

I mean what a system! When faced with a ludicrous and vexatious claim our admins choices appear to have been either fold, or submit to the kangaroo Court of the EFL with no appeal. 

Instead they chose to disregard the claims as not in keeping with the law and here we are! 

And the UK calls out other nations for being kleptocratic gangster regimes! 

Not sure if it’s been mentioned but could we get a massive flag made simply saying ‘duck the EFL’ or ‘Gibson is a pube head ’?

we managed to get one made for Wisdom and I for one would chuck a tenner in. Get it smack bang in the middle of the east stand on a TV game?