The Administration Thread

Boycie

Yep I bet n

13 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

They also stated 'best and final' so maybe that's why no-one has bid yet?

More nothings spun by Nixon:

image.png.89fd0e77ed88ea3a0271fd443c530140.png

yep I bet he sits up all night trying to think of cryptic crap but within 5 words to make us beleive he’s in the know …be glad when he bores off ? 

8 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

They also stated 'best and final' so maybe that's why no-one has bid yet?

More nothings spun by Nixon:

image.png.89fd0e77ed88ea3a0271fd443c530140.png

I still find it staggering people take the time to ask him questions.  They'd be better off coming on here where they'd get far more informed answers. Or cryptic one liners, telling them nothing, which most people seem to be happy with. 

2 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Would have to pass fit n proper owner check - cheers Al, we knew that.

MAs £50m is in a bank account - cheers Al, Percy told us that.

Wages due at the end of the month - cheers Al, we knew that.

A couple of weeks ago my elderly Mum was convinced she had seen Bill Gates and Jurgen Klinsmann together chatting in WH Smiths.

QED - Derby are saved.

I could get her to join Twitter.

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Lol. Nice try, but he'll have plenty of transfer info for us - well if we get our 40 players that is! ?

Like ….”yes but other clubs interested” or “he’s one of many players Derby are interested in”

“He may join he may not “

“negotiations to be done”

”Rooney wants to bring players in”

yaaaaaaaaawn yep can’t wait Roy lol ? 

still at least it looks like we’ll have a club for him to spin his crap about ??

No doubt, somewhere in the 2194 pages so far, this has been discussed/argued at length, and life's too short,  but I would have thought that if Mel Morris appointed the administrators, he has to pay them.

If I sold my house, I wouldn't expect the purchases to pay my solicitors fees.

Someone tell my why I'm wrong.

33 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Because Quantuma stated, after the Kirchner deal collapsed, that they weren't going to formally name a PB this time. 

Then nobody is going to buy the club.

they will not committ to buying the club with the ability to get undercut after they have spent millions on fees.

Any idiot can work that one out.

3 minutes ago, alram said:

they will not committ to buying the club with the ability to get undercut after they have spent millions on fees.

Maybe its to ensure a £50 million bid stays at £50 million and no one tries to undercut once they enter PB status.

Any idiot can work that out, or something like that.

Edited by TuffLuff

10 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

No doubt, somewhere in the 2194 pages so far, this has been discussed/argued at length, and life's too short,  but I would have thought that if Mel Morris appointed the administrators, he has to pay them.

If so their letter of engagement will be with the club and he was acting as an officer of a club in appointing them not personally

4 minutes ago, alram said:

I think they meant they would simply (!) select a buyer (so rather than months of long-winded fannying about as per CK, they would name the buyer and sign contracts) - that's why they've asked for best and final offers from thjose interested....and probably explains why no-one as yet seems to have formally summited their offer.....

29 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I arranged our web-hosting at work. Should I pay for that?

3 hours ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Long past a joke now isn't it , getting close to the season even if by some chance we sign 30 players before the season starts they won't gel in time 

They can gel during the season. Might be a slow start but we'll improve. This is League one remember. We're playing the likes of Accrington Stanley. Who are they?

2 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

They can gel during the season. Might be a slow start but we'll improve. This is League one remember. We're playing the likes of Accrington Stanley. Who are they?

Shouldn't underestimate League One, I reckon we're in for a minimum of two years, possibly a lot longer. 

Just now, Taribo said:

Shouldn't underestimate League One, I reckon we're in for a minimum of two years, possibly a lot longer. 

I was joking, I'm not underestimating League one I know how difficult can be. Sunderland down there for 4 seasons. But if we can get things sorted off the field, there is absolutely no reason why we won't quickly bounce back. We just need to get some players in and create a good atmosphere like we did last season. As we've seen that can take you a long way. 

Just now, Rammy03 said:

I was joking, I'm not underestimating League one I know how difficult can be. Sunderland down there for 4 seasons. But if we can get things sorted off the field, there is absolutely no reason why we won't quickly bounce back. We just need to get some players in and create a good atmosphere like we did last season. As we've seen that can take you a long way. 

Need a striker. Every club that did well last season had a striker on 15 plus goals. I fear if the club loses any more players it will be a season of struggle. I',m not expecting much from next season unless we sign some players including a goalscorer.