The Administration Thread

Boycie

31 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Lol.

It's worrying though that he may be thinking of trying the same kind of funding with us.

A ten second Google search would have eased your fears. 

Series C funding rounds aren't undertaken by dodgy company's,  and certainly wouldn't be available to a football club in our position. 

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/102015/series-b-c-funding-what-it-all-means-and-how-it-works.asp

I suspect you probably know this though, and are merely seeking to push your agenda. 

2 minutes ago, Rev said:

A ten second Google search would have eased your fears. 

...I suspect you probably know this though, and are merely seeking to push your agenda. 

That would be 'we don't want to go through shyte again agenda'! Just saw 'venture capital' and knew we had nothing called series C. But you stick with thinking it's a competition.

Edited by RoyMac5

6 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

That would be 'we don't want to go through shyte again agenda'! Just saw 'venture capital' and knew we had nothing called series C. But you stick with thinking it's a competition.

So you have a problem with venture capitalists, but see no problem with a Vulture capitalist taking charge?

I've no idea what you mean by the last sentence.

Just now, Rev said:

So you have a problem with venture capitalists, but see no problem with a Vulture capitalist taking charge?

I've no idea what you mean by the last sentence.

Really, don't you. I've said I want someone to buy the club. I've said I prefer Ashley as we know he has money. You call him a vulture capitalist - I can see you have an agenda.

23 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

How can I be fuelling panic when his money still isn't here?! ?

You'd not bother asking where his funding is coming from then? ?

Roy , you really are “ putting the cat among the pigeons”. I don’t always agree with you but I respect your opinions. I know you have the the best interests of DCFC at heart. I don’t agree with saying and doing nothing , but as for CK , over the next couple of weeks I have a feeling you could be proved right.

Just now, jimtastic56 said:

Roy , you really are “ putting the cat among the pigeons”. I don’t always agree with you but I respect your opinions. I know you have the the best interests of DCFC at heart. I don’t agree with saying and doing nothing , but as for CK , over the next couple of weeks I have a feeling you could be proved right.

So why is CK staying in UK then mate 

47 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

The terms Germany were forced to submit to after WW1 certainly embedded a resentment in the German people that was exploited by Hitler and his ilk.

Then we let Germany re-arm and then look what happened, All because one fat Austrian was taken out by a Serb.