The Administration Thread

Boycie

4 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

Not necessarily true. It depends on whether they go with what’s already been agreed or want to change everything. 
If they pay the same, have the same agreements over costs etc then all they need to do is change the names in the document’s, so the fit and proper persons test and transfer the money. Could be done in a couple days. 
On the other hand, if they restructure everything and change cost payments, purchase price etc then it could be weeks to seek agreement. 
That there’s no PB anymore means it’s a straight race. Get the money in the bank and it’s all yours. The fact CKs money is just in holding means any other potential bidder knows they can’t mess about changing the whole structure or they will almost certainly lose out, so I expect it to be done quickly. 
All just my personal opinion of course. 

All deals take time to complete.

I suspect we will start next season in administration if CK deal is ended and new bid is accepted.

I agree it all opinions and speculation 

2 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

Not necessarily true. It depends on whether they go with what’s already been agreed or want to change everything. 
If they pay the same, have the same agreements over costs etc then all they need to do is change the names in the document’s, so the fit and proper persons test and transfer the money. Could be done in a couple days. 
On the other hand, if they restructure everything and change cost payments, purchase price etc then it could be weeks to seek agreement. 
That there’s no PB anymore means it’s a straight race. Get the money in the bank and it’s all yours. The fact CKs money is just in holding means any other potential bidder knows they can’t mess about changing the whole structure or they will almost certainly lose out, so I expect it to be done quickly. 
All just my personal opinion of course. 

I'd be surprised if a race happens. Theres potentially a lot of money in fees to lose only to be pipped at the post. So I would guess at one bidder. If MA won't pay Q, he wont want to risk losing fees on a failed bid.

But then there the risk that CKs money might come through.....?

(The last bit is tongue in cheek BTW)

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

More!

image.png.e4fbb8e79a7e339117b4a1655c8d2937.png

That reads like the response to the contact Percy mentioned earlier, so Q have reached out and MA has replied and said “we’re interested, always have been, don’t take kindly to being your 3am text after you’ve failed to pull but let’s talk so long as your ex isn’t involved”…. I may have paraphrased a little 

2 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

This is all getting a bit big on Quantuma isn't it? I very much doubt they want a big bright light shone on their process, but that it what is happening.

Which could help speed up a resolution, let’s just hope it’s to the best party for the club’s future, whoever that is ??‍♂️ 

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Did he block CKs cash? Or Applebys bid?

Oh god I should really know better than to engage you in something like this by now, but anyway.

I think these are not easy times for any Derby fan, and I think the hysteria being whipped up around it makes things even harder. It is not news that Quantuma were not willing to engage with Ashley when another bidder had exclusivity, and so Dorsett tweeting the same thing in about 50 different ways since Wednesday has only made things more panicked.

We can debate until the cows come home about whether or not Kirchner was the right bid, at this point it would appear clearly not. There are many grievances to be had about Quantuma but we can only assume they went with what they felt was the correct bid based on the info they had. He had evidently passed whatever tests he needed to pass.

But I don’t think any (and I include pro-Kirchner Nixon in that) journalists have helped things over the last week. And it is obvious who is pulling Dorsett and Dawes’ strings.

Just now, nottingram said:

Oh god I should really know better than to engage you in something like this by now, but anyway.

I think these are not easy times for any Derby fan, and I think the hysteria being whipped up around it makes things even harder. It is not news that Quantuma were not willing to engage with Ashley when another bidder had exclusivity, and so Dorsett tweeting the same thing in about 50 different ways since Wednesday has only made things more panicked.

We can debate until the cows come home about whether or not Kirchner was the right bid, at this point it would appear clearly not. There are many grievances to be had about Quantuma but we can only assume they went with what they felt was the correct bid based on the info they had. He had evidently passed whatever tests he needed to pass.

But I don’t think any (and I include pro-Kirchner Nixon in that) journalists have helped things over the last week. And it is obvious who is pulling Dorsett and Dawes’ strings.

Without the hysteria being whipped up as you put it we'd still all be waiting for Q to tell us CKs money was on its way!

2 hours ago, Ramos said:

I love that saying….  so if there’s some truth, which bits aren’t? 

Is it in fact a consortium but not local? Would they not refer to themselves a a consortium? 
Are they not actually looking at Derby? 

WHAT IS THE LIE.

Maybe only some  or one of them local.