The Administration Thread

Boycie

12 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Absolutely right, Any club that fail to prove they can not start and complete the season will have their golden ticket removed.

Also if DCFC can not find that buyer but prove they can start and have the funds to complete the season then alls OK

As of now, Talks are taking place, DCFC will be sold

Do you have confidence in your inside information? 

20 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Absolutely right, Any club that fail to prove they can not start and complete the season will have their golden ticket removed.

Also if DCFC can not find that buyer but prove they can start and have the funds to complete the season then alls OK

As of now, Talks are taking place, DCFC will be sold

ITK?????

Had a busy last few hours so missed the excitement about the 5 o clock deadline for the inevitable.

Kirchner was certainly the bid worth persuing for the administrators and if it had come off everyone would be sitting pretty. The problem is we’ve now had years of Morris going for ‘the gamble’ option and this is another example where in business, and especially in football related business it rarely works (I’m sure there are some saying now that Morris allegedly has tired three times now (BZI, Alonso and Kirchner) but can’t get them over the line because simply neither bid is talking about real and traceable money. Kirchner has been the closest but we’ve probably learnt that he’s running a sloppy shop which is another cause for concern.

The issue I have is how long Kirchner was given which again raises questions over the admins and the EFL. Business nous should have given them enough to notice when the alarm bells were ringing. It isn’t the job of fans to do that, we should be looking to who’s available and wanting to move on from this saga. But no, we are sat on page 1881 discussing administration protocolsz it’s down to the admins and the EFL to sort stuff like that and move on when necessary. They didn’t, and now EFL are hinting towards that we can’t start the season and Quantuma are scratting around for anything not named Ashley.

Appleby was always the sensible option, it might mean another kick in the knackers and a slow build but it was most sensible business wise without being stuck with Ashley. As I said before Kirchner was worth persuing, but it should have ended at the first alarm of problems. He could still have got his bid together, sorted the money out if he wanted the club that badly but we needed other options being allowed to negotiate before now. 

As Quantuma installed CK as the preferred bidder, without apparently doing sufficient due diligence on his finances and the likelihood of any problems due to the source of his personal wealth, are they still entitled to full payment of all of their work since naming the preferred bidder?

To me it smacks of incompetence, so surely they shouldn't be able to claim for costs associated with such incompetence should they?

38 minutes ago, Gerry Daly said:

And would anyone buy a season ticket? I'm sure many would but I would think twice about it

They could sell season tickets on a monthly pay plan, that way you'd never be paying for more than 1 or 2 games ahead, so little or no risk involved.

12 minutes ago, Ramos said:

So - you don’t need to say if you don’t want to, but what makes you so confident and whom do you believe is going to buy it? 

What makes me confident, DCFC are too big to go under, DCFC when bought could/will move forward with the ground they have, The training facilities they have, And most of all the crowd potential is one too envy.

I can only say what I've been told...Steve Morgan will be the owner, The call I received was today he'll be the new owner, If he's not then not only myself but a few others that I'm aware that have been told will be a little pi$$ed off.

My neck is not on the line...his is.