The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, Carnero said:

I may be putting 2 and 2 together and ending up with 5 but..... when Steve Morgan was Wolves chairman, his chief executive was Jez Moxey.

Jez Moxey is now part of General Sports Worldwide, along with Andy Appleby & Sam Rush.

Is Morgan the backer behind an Appleby/GSW bid? ?

Is a combination of Morgan + Appleby + Clowes (stadium) a possibilty? ?

Morgan “if” he is involved and has not been mentioned recently until today so could just be paper talk,  is definitely not involved with Appleby so could be another player. My understanding is Admins are focussing on Appleby/Clowes now if CK doesn’t get it done, possibly Morgan is involved now but I don’t know anything about that, still not giving Ashley a run at it hence why he’s going through the EFL as others have mentioned.

2 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Oh yeah, Morris is a b******.

Mike Ashley is just a business b******.

What's going on is business bastardry.

The only reason Morris wouldn't want a deal with Ashley is Ashley's offering less money. I don't buy that it's personal, sinister or underhanded, he'd be on board with big Mike in a heartbeat if the offer matches CKs.

Even if Morris was out of the picture entirely, the same business bastardry would be going on.

Everything that's happening is the result of Mel Morris putting the club in administration. He put it in administration because he didn't want to pay for it any more. Everything is the result of Mel Morris. But this is how it was always going to be. Business insolvency is never pretty.

Morris said the ground would not be an issue .....it clearly is and the mess is catastrophic by all accounts of anyone trying to sort this mess out...

Mike Ashley has never left NUFC in administration or sold off the ground ....so don't see any comparison

1 minute ago, S8TY said:

Morris said the ground would not be an issue .....it clearly is and the mess is catastrophic by all accounts of anyone trying to sort this mess out...

Mike Ashley has never left NUFC in administration or sold off the ground ....so don't see any comparison

I'm not sure you read my post right. I'm not comparing the two. I'm saying with Ashley it's just business. He may be a b****** to deal with, but it is just business.

23 minutes ago, S8TY said:

So Morris dictating our future even though he's the clown who got us in this mess....I actually hate the man ....I've never heard of an owner who runs away from a pile of poo and then has some say in who can clear it up!!!! Shambles!!!!?

An assumption in a tweet doesn’t mean it’s necessarily true. My guess is that, despite any dislike Mel may have of MA (do we actually know he doesn’t like the guy?) and his own ego, Mel probably just wants to get shot of the whole thing. Given he entertained the fake sheikh, I don’t think he would now be blocking any deal out of spite. If he’s unhappy with the amount being offered to creditors by MA well he may not be the only creditor feeling like that. For example, surely HMRC are the key player.

33 minutes ago, S8TY said:

So Morris dictating our future even though he's the clown who got us in this mess....I actually hate the man ....I've never heard of an owner who runs away from a pile of poo and then has some say in who can clear it up!!!! Shambles!!!!?

Do you actually belive every randon tweet you read on tw@ter? Ed Dawes says Ashley has £28 m in cash waiting to buy the Rams. Fine but that is nowhere near enough which is why ashley is a poor third at best, behind CK (for now), appleby and maybe others too.  

35 minutes ago, ramboy63 said:

MA is playing the waiting game he is clever and switched on for sure,he can see were the CK deal is going and the money is there to save us from liquidation,this needs sorting either way as we wont have a team to even put on the field at this rate

Never been sure that CK as the funds going forward yes he is rich in commodities but not cash rich according to wikki he only as a net value personally of 5.6m which is the complete opposite to MA

No doubt MA is used to getting his way when buying distressed businesses from administrators but this time it isn't working so he is using the media to stir things up.

Just now, PistoldPete said:

Do you actually belive every randon tweet you read on tw@ter? Ed Dawes says Ashley has £28 m in cash waiting to buy the Rams. Fine but that is nowhere near enough which is why ashley is a poor third at best, behind CK (for now), appleby and maybe others too.  

How much is CK paying for the club? Do we know? It can't be much more than 28 million.

4 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

what is believing random stuff on twitter got to do with my comment?? I dont use twatter....my comment is aimed at how Morris has left us in a mess yet still dictates due to having the ground

Edited by S8TY

15 minutes ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

Would it not be beautiful (sort of), it is all sorted bang on page 1884.

tbh I think we are looking at 2000+

massively exceed that! There's at least another 300 posts asking why Chelsea funds got through anti money laundering checks so easy. Then another 2000 posts claiming Mike Ashley has tried to put in a proper bid.

6 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

No doubt MA is used to getting his way when buying distressed businesses from administrators but this time it isn't working so he is using the media to stir things up.

That is as maybe does not alter the fact he as the money to write a cheque today and take us out of administration yes we will end up with possible -15 points next season as he will want to pay the creditors way below the 25p in the pound threshold,but at least we will still have a club

Lets see what 5.00pm brings but to be honest i am not getting over excited about CK 

1 minute ago, ramboy63 said:

That is as maybe does not alter the fact he as the money to write a cheque today and take us out of administration yes we will end up with possible -15 points next season as he will want to pay the creditors way below the 25p in the pound threshold,but at least we will still have a club

Lets see what 5.00pm brings but to be honest i am not getting over excited about CK 

Yeap.  It’ll pass and we’ll not hear a dicky bird from anybody.  I think CK has forgot his password for Twitter.

1 minute ago, Animal is a Ram said:

About £21m, if memory serves. But without the stadium.

With more to be paid to creditors over 3 years.

Ashley no doubt has £28m. The question is has he offered to pay £28m? What's been said in public is that he has the money so people believe that's the figure he's offered.

I think Ashley will end up getting it, this sort of thing is his game. I also think the deal will be extreamly painful. But it'll get done.