The Administration Thread

Boycie

19 minutes ago, Dai Capp said:

Heavens above he's tedious - just an empty vessel trying to appear relevant. Hopefully with the takeover nearly done and being in a different league he'll bore the fans to death of another club to and make up his own special thoughts on how they should be run. Absolute chemically pure moron, that one...

Otherwise known as a cnut.

59 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Meanwhile, Speckled Jim has arrived in Bristol with the latest news from the Front Line :Screenshot_20220527-164904-01-01.thumb.jpeg.0c223804485a3a3a6844f7d704302a6c.jpeg

Confused as to why:

1) You went to see what Mr Poppadom has to say, if I had a list of opinions I would want to read written down on a bog roll, he wouldn’t even make it on the first bog roll. 

And 

2) Why he’s still banging on, was pretty funny how obsessed he was at one point, then became borderline creepy, now it’s fully into the stage where he needs to have his hard drive checked.

3 minutes ago, David said:

Confused as to why:

1) You went to see what Mr Poppadom has to say, if I had a list of opinions I would want to read written down on a bog roll, he wouldn’t even make it on the first bog roll. 

And 

2) Why he’s still banging on, was pretty funny how obsessed he was at one point, then became borderline creepy, now it’s fully into the stage where he needs to have his hard drive checked.

I enjoy watching someone building themselves up for a fall and it gives a snapshot of exactly how the narrative from the EFL and other clubs has twisted opinion against us. 

If the majority aren't interested, I'll keep it to myself, no problem.

11 minutes ago, David said:

Confused as to why:

And 

Perhaps he has a virus ?

3 minutes ago, Crewton said:

I enjoy watching someone building themselves up for a fall and it gives a snapshot of exactly how the narrative from the EFL and other clubs has twisted opinion against us. 

If the majority aren't interested, I'll keep it to myself, no problem.

Don’t let me stop you, just I personally wouldn’t have gone to seek it out anymore.

26 minutes ago, David said:

Don’t let me stop you, just I personally wouldn’t have gone to seek it out anymore.

I think I'm a little bit in love with him tbh, ever since I saw his biopic:

Papadopolous.jpg

I think that's Red Dawn back left, though I can't be sure.

Edited by Crewton

3 hours ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Best not to rule out Tsunamis, Hurricanes, an asteroid striking the earth and/or an alien invasion along the lines of Independence Day

3 hours ago, David said:

Don’t forget monkeypox, still time to catch that and be forced into 3 weeks isolation and unable to complete.

With the taste we Brits now apparently have for Cannibalism, the appropriate people may have been digested by then.