The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, plymouthram said:

It just seems that his personal wealth is kept a secret and if he stated last year in an interview that he is not a multi-millionaire, where is the money coming from. It must be other backers to be splashing that type of cash for Derby if it's true about him being only worth £5m.

The guy has a plane worth 22 million alone, what are you banging on about? He's clearly an extremely wealthy multi millionaire, keeping your wealth private is not that unusual.

4 minutes ago, Curtains said:

The amount Is Chris Kirchner Net Worth 2022? Chris Kirchner’s total assets is assessed to be in the billions of dollars.

https://www.tvguidetime.com/sports/chris-kirchner-wealth-and-net-worth-2022-revealed-as-the-derby-county-announces-the-preferred-bidder-270373.html/amp

I am feeling hopeful....so am ignoring the fact that seems to have been written by the same person as the one who said they were a Prince and needed £5000 sending in order to secure their release whereupon they would recompense me £100,000.

3 hours ago, Brailsford Ram said:

It appears he has personal wealth of at least £60m cash plus personal assets but don't be distracted by the golf sponsorship - this is sponsored by Slync.io, not by Chris Kirchner personally.

Don’t his shares in slync.io form part of his personal wealth ?

23 hours ago, DJAY said:

Yeah but the red dogs don't let facts get in the way do they. If this guy knew how to search correctly he would know the following:

His planes N-number is N9CK, which resolves to a Gulfstream Aerospace GV-SP (550). It has a range of 6,750 miles so sufficient range to get to the UK. It is registered by a company that manages investments for private individuals (KFIM LLC) and was registered in Delaware on 03/05/2021 (which matches up with when he was meant to have bought it).

I think @Crewtonis right in that it's damaged and is currently being repaired, hence using a rental.

Thanks, good research, I couldn't remember the tail number so couldn't find the details. It's not in fractional ownership so I think that puts him in a serious money category. That's a very expensive business jet.

4 minutes ago, Curtains said:

These are just junk websites making money off the adverts and the content generated by AI. Half the sentences don't even make sense, also no sources at all!

"In spite of this, Kirchner is perhaps the most active individual on earth. His shop is open seven days per week, 24 hours per day." ?

3 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

These are just junk websites making money off the adverts and the content generated by AI. Half the sentences don't even make sense, also no sources at all!

"In spite of this, Kirchner is perhaps the most active individual on earth. His shop is open seven days per week, 24 hours per day." ?

I think you will find he’s not a pauper like some would have you believe. 
Simon Jordan says he has considerable wealth. 

We wait to see the outcome of his takeover but I’m not going down the line of Ashley would be better which a consensus of Derby Fans wildly think ? 

1 minute ago, Curtains said:

I think you will find he’s not a pauper like some would have you believe. 
Simon Jordan says he has considerable wealth. 

We wait to see the outcome of his takeover but I’m not going down the line of Ashley would be better which a consensus of Derby Fans wildly think ? 

I didn't say he was, I'm just not using a website made up by a bot with no sources claiming he has billions as gospel.

Simon Jordan also said Erik Alonso was minted as well.

I know that there is lots of speculation about CK's net worth but as long as he has enough to rescue us and get us on an even keel it doesn't preclude getting others involved later even if he couldn't take us on himself. That said, clever wealthy people are generally good at being a bit vague as to their full financial situation and as long as he can see it through and moving in the right direction I'm not really interested in his exact net worth.

In fact I think Morris' reputation as a wealthy man who would chuck money at things led to some epicly bad bits of business. Let it remain unclear as far as I'm concerned. Stops clubs taking the piss in transfer negotiations and players and agents with wages..

4 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

I didn't say he was, I'm just not using a website made up by a bot with no sources claiming he has billions as gospel.

Of course you are right on that. 
Sportscene Talkin on Monday on RD had presenter Colin Gibson doubting CK big time and seemed to be thinking MA would be better. 
Maybe he would who knows but he wasn’t bidding enough as Quantuma would have named him. 
What about Appleby what was he professing!

Edited by Curtains
Altered

3 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Lets play Simon Says.

Simon says...it wasn't my fault Crystal Palace went into Administration

24 minutes ago, rammieib said:

An individuals net worth always includes their assets. (Which includes share values within companies).

The key question is what his liquidity is.

It's very difficult to grasp in football terms. Mike Ashley for example, we know him as a 'billionaire.' But in reality that wealth is in sports direct shares. He doesn't have that cash in the bank. He cannot just write a cheque for 200 million. It will be similar for Kirchner.

Edited by Rammy03

Ashley if he wanted the club he could have come in with £50 million and still have had a competative team in place with minimal additions and the club could have had a good chance of staying in the championship, with Jags, Shinne and others still here, instead he wants the club on the cheap, how much will a rebuild cost more than £20 million? sure it will

If he had bought in January or earlier he would have been able to retain all the acadamey players which we had to sell for peanuts, if they had been retained and played for the team they would have been worth way more than £20 million, blinkered view from Ashley and others with their false economic views of the club.

CK is the man along with Rooney, Rosinor and Darren Wassel of the acadamey fame are the ones to take our club forward, it maybe a slow journey but it will be done the right way, no more poo or bust for our club again.

7 minutes ago, SirBrian said:

Ashley if he wanted the club he could have come in with £50 million and still have had a competative team in place with minimal additions and the club could have had a good chance of staying in the championship, with Jags, Shinne and others still here, instead he wants the club on the cheap, how much will a rebuild cost more than £20 million? sure it will

If he had bought in January or earlier he would have been able to retain all the acadamey players which we had to sell for peanuts, if they had been retained and played for the team they would have been worth way more than £20 million, blinkered view from Ashley and others with their false economic views of the club.

CK is the man along with Rooney, Rosinor and Darren Wassel of the acadamey fame are the ones to take our club forward, it maybe a slow journey but it will be done the right way, no more poo or bust for our club again.

No-one was buying in January thanks to Boro/Wycombe/EFL - oh and that includes Mr Kirchner!

If Kirchner wants to start on 0 points rather than -15 points next season if he buys us he only has to spend his money!