The Administration Thread

Boycie

10 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Rumour has it the chat was in a submarine in the Mediterranean Sea, Unfortunately Uncle Bob forgot to put on his diving suit.

Kevin and Ian were at a property and were being hounded by the press, One day there was a knock on their door, One of the Brothers tells the people knocking on the door to duck off or I'll call the Police...the response was...we are the Police ? 

A company I worked for later refurbished that property for the new owners. No skeletons were found. 

Pinned Tweet

Owen Bradley

@OwenBradley

·

Feb 19

Derby County. It’s never boring.

Owen Bradley

@OwenBradley

·

4h

Rooney: “I have identified players who I want to stay at the club and over the next week I will start letting them know who they are.”

Show this thread

Owen Bradley

@OwenBradley

·

4h

Rooney repeats that every game from now on is a must-win, and that hasn’t really changed following Reading’s victory in mid-week.

Show this thread

Owen Bradley

@OwenBradley

·

4h

Rooney on Kirchner: “He’s an ambitious man who wants to do well for the club, so am I.”

Show this thread

Owen Bradley

@OwenBradley

·

4hOn the announcement of

@cskirchner

as preferred bidder, Rooney says he has already spoken to Kirchner and he is “delighted” by the development

I’m nearly at the point of checking out if this particular thread. 
we’ve been given some good news for a long time in our administration process, and some are bothered because he’s not as loaded as they want him to be?

What does it matter if it stops us being liquidated? Mel was loaded and look how that ended! I’m not saying it couldn’t happen again but we surely we can’t be worse off under CK?

I know we’re not at the finish line with this yet, but don’t look a gift horse in the mouth and all that. We’ve been given the glimmer of a lifeline and let’s hope the deal gets done and there is still a Derby County FC, regardless of how loaded the people at the helm may be. 

Whatever the money situation this will be the scenario, If he's really really minted then he'll loan DCFC the money, If he's only really minted then he'll take a loan out against his coat and baseball cap, It would have been the same for any purchaser, There aint no Santa Claus in our case who comes down the chimney and leaves a few sacks of cash to be found.

Glad to see our Wayne is happy with what he's seen and heard. 

23 minutes ago, Turk Thrust said:

You don’t know. I don’t know. None of us know what has happened in the last few months. We don’t know the issues that have surfaced, the challenges that have had to be dealt with, the countless underlying problems, the complexities, the meetings, the negotiations that have taken place. 

We have a pretty good idea what has happened. Because early on when they were very chatty Q told us in some detail what was going on. And since things came flying off the rails they have been keen in their rare pronouncements to insinuate where they believed blame lay elsewhere. Yes we can imagine the daily grind behind the scenes but the headline issues are right out there 

53 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Rumour has it the chat was in a submarine in the Mediterranean Sea, Unfortunately Uncle Bob forgot to put on his diving suit.

Kevin and Ian were at a property and were being hounded by the press, One day there was a knock on their door, One of the Brothers tells the people knocking on the door to duck off or I'll call the Police...the response was...we are the Police ? 

I think it was Kevins' wife. The family  have had some problems with the law it has to be said.

41 minutes ago, mrdave85 said:

...I know we’re not at the finish line with this yet, but don’t look a gift horse in the mouth and all that. We’ve been given the glimmer of a lifeline and let’s hope the deal gets done and there is still a Derby County FC, regardless of how loaded the people at the helm may be. 

There might not be time to be thrown another lifeline if this one snaps. Fans are understandably concerned that all is correct and the buyout goes according to plan.

3 hours ago, Grumpy Git said:

I can see it playing-out now. EFL accept our plan to suspend the 15 point deduction based on paying 35% of non-football debts over two years.

We stay-up this year after Reading lose all their last six games and Derby pip them on GD for 21st spot.

The season after next, Rooney's Slync.io Rams buoyed by a fresh line-up of ex-internationals and aspiring youth, go on a storming run and at the final whistle on the last game of the season are firmly sat in second spot with a 14 point cushion over Everton in third.

10 minutes after the game Kieran Magiure spots an aritmetical error in Quantuma's "Great British Financial Plan", and it transpires that only 34.99% of the debts were cleared. EFL instantly deduct us 15 points and we lose both PO semi-finals 1-0 to Peterborough.

That's a bit far fetched innit?

Peterborough?  Seriously?  

200w.gif?cid=82a1493boneeoak98se9r2yyw060pah1qkkaeq5ahb9yb2ep&rid=200w.gif&ct=g

3 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Well you just don’t seem happy about CK .

If I’m wrong correct me .

I think CK deserves a chance IMO as I don’t see loads of other suitors coming forward to save DCFC 

I've already said I'll be happy when we've seen the colour of his money and he doesn't do an Alonso. Why shouldn't I be cautious about the bloke - he ran off from us once and PNE too!

Edited by RoyMac5

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

I've already said I'll be happy when we've seen the colour of his money and he doesn't do an Alonso. Why shouldn't I be cautious about the bloke - he ran off from us once and PNE too!

Ok I can’t debate the point anymore.

Best if we leave it there 

4 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Ok I can’t debate the point anymore.

Best if we leave it there 

You weren't debating you were making personal comments: "You going on a protest then because your mate Rooney is happy ."

By all means tell us what a good thing CK is - backed with facts if you would.

Edited by RoyMac5

1 hour ago, mrdave85 said:

I’m nearly at the point of checking out if this particular thread. 
we’ve been given some good news for a long time in our administration process, and some are bothered because he’s not as loaded as they want him to be?

What does it matter if it stops us being liquidated? Mel was loaded and look how that ended! I’m not saying it couldn’t happen again but we surely we can’t be worse off under CK?

I know we’re not at the finish line with this yet, but don’t look a gift horse in the mouth and all that. We’ve been given the glimmer of a lifeline and let’s hope the deal gets done and there is still a Derby County FC, regardless of how loaded the people at the helm may be. 

There will be a derby county mate