The Administration Thread

Boycie

7 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

I used to live there - not no 10 as it is a walled off grass area and not called Rillington Place now. Taxi driver kindly told me and my flat mate dropping us in the middle of the night!

Wow, Now I know you wouldn't kid me on something like that...Now would ya ?‍♂️

9 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

Not being funny but the title gives it away. I doubt you’re out to attract a diverse selection of members and a few snowflakes thrown in.

There were a few "snowflakes" that posted, Until they found out who were posting and what the posts were about, They were never told to go fouth and multiply, They were welcome to stay and put across their thoughts ?

11 minutes ago, Kathcairns said:

Funny how you picked a killer that killed women?

Couldn't immediately bring a famous, gender non-specific mass murderer with a tangentially football related technique to mind to support the joke Kath, sorry.

If only Dennis Nielsen had done his victims in with horse riding accoutrements, I could have worked in the Tottenham angle, and we could all have remained unsullied by the stain of misogyny.

Sorry.

3 minutes ago, Needlesh said:

Couldn't immediately bring a famous, gender non-specific mass murderer with a tangentially football related technique to mind to support the joke Kath, sorry.

If only Dennis Nielsen had done his victims in with horse riding accoutrements, I could have worked in the Tottenham angle, and we could all have remained unsullied by the stain of misogyny.

Sorry.

No but here's a picture of Neil Dennison with a strange haircut

image.png.7decbc8f2d42ddbcc8013884cd439a6d.png

I don't think it's wise for people to be spreading nonsense as those two posters did on social media.  I don't think they necessarily should be banned for it, but that's not my call to make. The danger with the kind of events the forum had with Mel is that if some aren't invited, they'll think there is a reason why that is and become annoyed, no matter if there is anything to it (and I know they are spouting nonsense).

I think the forum going forward in the future should have a role to play in scrutinising the club's governance. It is a massive platform about derby county, and I think the forum could be active, as are other supporters groups. I do not know how that would function, and I believe there should be a discussion about it, but if something has come out of this crisis, it should be for us all to maintain a critical eye on whoever owns us. 

9 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

I don't think it's wise for people to be spreading nonsense as those two posters did on social media.  I don't think they necessarily should be banned for it, but that's not my call to make. The danger with the kind of events the forum had with Mel is that if some aren't invited, they'll think there is a reason why that is and become annoyed, no matter if there is anything to it (and I know they are spouting nonsense).

I think the forum going forward in the future should have a role to play in scrutinising the club's governance. It is a massive platform about derby county, and I think the forum could be active, as are other supporters groups. I do not know how that would function, and I believe there should be a discussion about it, but if something has come out of this crisis, it should be for us all to maintain a critical eye on whoever owns us. 

Hear, hear, well said.