The Administration Thread

Boycie

"You don't become a millionaire by chucking money away" and "good, successful businessmen simply don't pay a penny more for something than it's worth" even if they can afford it and it's something they really want, because after all "there's no sentiment in business", so....

Are we sure this has REALLY happened?

I'm sure others have said as much.... I can't be bothered to go back through the responses.... Too busy drinking a bottle of red wine ??. I'd just like to say a massive.....no... A fecking massive thank you to the legend that is Mr David Clowes, Thank you for saving our club, for relieving us all of this collective stress. You sir are an absolute diamond.

Let's be clear here as well to our magnificent fan base what a huge financial commitment and risk this gentleman has undertaken. Expectations reset everyone, survival is key. I'm sure he'll get the business model right. Let's enjoy the moment and here's hoping we get to laugh in Gibson's face sooner rather than later.... I can't be bothered with Wycombe, they are a non entity...

UTRs!!!!!!!

22 minutes ago, ivo_knoflicek said:

I thought that the manly tears I shed last weekend when McCartney played Glastonbury would be my last for a while. It seems not. Love this club. COYR!!!

Yep!  Me too both (went to Glasto also).

Get back to where we once belonged! (the Championship! ?)

Edited by GlastoEls

29 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

Someone on the Bristol City Forum is not really happy, here is post from a few minutes ago,

Well I didn't think they would go bankrupt though I am glad they have suffered.

I was pondering the other day whether it would change their fans much but I doubt it- in certain aspects ie EFL regs and so forth, the most arrogant, know-nothing fanbase I have seen at this level- I am not including those who are largely PL just down for a while but consistently Championship based clubs. Clowes seems decent from early bits and what I've read- they don't deserve him I expect a sizeable minority of their entitled fans. Wish I'd gone to Pride Park in April but there's still time.

Sharpen that pencil Mr. Couhig unless the claim has already been settled. Key q too is what % to HMRC...are they FOIable.

Edited 1 minute ago by Mr Popodopolous

Hope I get to meet Mr Ploppy Pants in person one day... If he comes across IRL like he does online I'll happily deck the Bamford!