The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

I wonder if Liam is in a meeting where all the staff are informed the deal has gone through, hope so.

I wonder if it's a meeting where all the staff are told the gigs up, EFL removed golden share, club being liquidated and it's now a free for all in terms of getting copper wire out the building.

But it's probably not that. Probably.

13 minutes ago, alram said:

Nixon telling people nobody is worried.

that is f****** disgraceful considering his tweets about kirchner even after it became obvious he has no dosh.

remember this is a guy that spent all week calling our fan base idiots because they were reading other articles about the deal collapsing, his line all week was "nobody is worried"

The only reason someone like Nixon has become so prominent amongst our fan base is that the communications from Quantum throughout this entire process has been absolutely dreadful.

Nixon is the the entity that filled the vacuum.

Edited by JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta

9 minutes ago, admira said:

"It will be sorted. May need another day. But nobody seems too worried. Although pay day IS tomorrow."

We only have to pay 7 players and the tea lady. Let's have a whip round. 

Ah, but are the staff paid in advance or in arrears ?

9 minutes ago, angieram said:

They are paid in arrears so this is the last big pay day for all last season's players.

Cool, so the likes of Tom Lawrence & Festy Ebosele are still employed for another 24 hours

Wonder if they're at the training ground mowing the pitches or something 

27 minutes ago, alram said:

Nixon telling people nobody is worried.

that is f****** disgraceful considering his tweets about kirchner even after it became obvious he has no dosh.

remember this is a guy that spent all week calling our fan base idiots because they were reading other articles about the deal collapsing, his line all week was "nobody is worried"

It’s only ridiculous of you pay any attention to him and his BS!

Ignore him and you’ll be much better off.

Just reading through the text of the parliamentary debate yesterday. Doesn't get off to the best start:

Dr Dan Poulter (Con, Central Suffolk and North Ipswich): "I congratulate my honorable friend on securing this debate and on her and other local MPs’ tremendous efforts and leadership in championing the needs and future of Derby Town."