The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, Tyler Durden said:

Not sure how that works though....if he's contracted to x amount of pounds a week then that's a contractual obligation which his employer has to uphold?

Unless you are legally entitled to vary a persons contract when their employer is in administration?

TD attempts to open yet another debate on employment law straight after DC bid formally accepted...

Derby fans...

giphy.gif

Whether he buys or not, the actual removal of the stadium from Morris is huge.  He may agree to sell it for less than he bought it to allow more cash from bids for creditors.  He could agree to take a payment of couple of million a year then hand over the keys in  5.  He could give us it rent free for a few years to allow us more wriggle room on debts.  A major impasse that's been cleared late in the day but lets see what happens in the next few days.

4 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Whether he buys or not, the actual removal of the stadium from Morris is huge.  He may agree to sell it for less than he bought it to allow more cash from bids for creditors.  He could agree to take a payment of couple of million a year then hand over the keys in  5.  He could give us it rent free for a few years to allow us more wriggle room on debts.  A major impasse that's been cleared late in the day but lets see what happens in the next few days.

Clows has pp mel has nrothing to do with anymore efl confirmed this.

9 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Anyone know anything about TUPE ? ?

The lad from Barnet?  good prospect and a natural finisher. I don’t think he’d cost much either, good shout ??

Finally some truly positive news. 

Hopefully everything will now fall into place and we can all look forward to the new season and leave this nightmare behind us.

I like, as has been suggested, that DC is a reluctant owner who has stepped forward only to save DCFC, not as a boost to his ego.

I have pretty low expectations for this coming season and I will be very happy with a mid-table finish with none of the off- field shenanigans of recent times.