The Administration Thread

Boycie

2 hours ago, Malty said:

So sick of all this speculation. I know it’s ridiculous but can quantuma come out at least with another one of their “everything’s ok don’t worry” statement?

Better still, let’s have a preferred bidder announcement so that we have a bit more certainty!

Would you believe them if they did?

If they told me today was Friday I'd still get my calendar out and check.

2 hours ago, Premier ram said:

How many forum members is that you have wound up Roy this week , you seem particuarly argumentative at the moment , havnt you got a lawn that needs mowing or a dog that needs walking , give some on here a break

Doesn't wind me up, too long in the tooth for that, i feel sorry for him really because he seems to believe all the rubbish MA gets the media to publish.

2 minutes ago, Kuskus said:

I don’t know if this has been mentioned already but seen this on East Midlands today:

Apparently this is Andy Appleby’s bid and you can watch it in BBC iplayer.

2B3F9404-39BA-44EB-82F8-B3BAA5BF98C3.jpeg

That sounds more than enough although a bit light on the £5m running the club. I reckon he needs to up that to £10m and get some good players in.

4 minutes ago, Arsene Titman said:

I imagine MM will stick out for his original figure. Is it £22m of a little more?

Not sure the split is quite as clean as they say there... £21.4m clears debt as per Kirchners bid and around £23.5m clears the stadium at £20m plus the additional approx £3.5m secured against it when MSD loaned more money to keep us going... so I guess around £45m does it... So in total it's pretty much there I think - Just need Q to stop sitting on their hands and take some action

18 minutes ago, Arsene Titman said:

I imagine MM will stick out for his original figure. Is it £22m of a little more?

MM may do but if that is true then maybe AA can take the 2 million from 5 million that would get pumped in for the initial running costs.

38 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

That sounds more than enough although a bit light on the £5m running the club. I reckon he needs to up that to £10m and get some good players in.

Maybe but with season ticket sales etc that will increase income a fair bit. Any new sponsorship deals that can negotiated etc. running costs aren’t currently massive as we have no players virtually 

13 minutes ago, Dai Capp said:

Not sure the split is quite as clean as they say there... £21.4m clears debt as per Kirchners bid and around £23.5m clears the stadium at £20m plus the additional approx £3.5m secured against it when MSD loaned more money to keep us going... so I guess around £45m does it... So in total it's pretty much there I think - Just need Q to stop sitting on their hands and take some action

Q wouldn't care if it was 50 for the stadium because it is not their gig. The important number is the club side only

2 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Thanks for posting but perhaps email to info@quantumna.co.uk ?

Hasn't Q failed in terms of not giving the fans enough information and I've not seen any information from them to the fans about the process.