The Administration Thread

Boycie

Me: Alan what you can you tell us about the offers rumoured to have been placed today

Alan: Nothing is confirmed until the funds have transferred. Plenty of high level talk and there could be face to face meetings later 

Me: that told me nothing

Alan: I cannot share more due to confidentiality agreements between interested parties.

Total bluffer

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Hmmm, Appleby for £50m+ or Ashley for £28m (and -15 pts).

It's a toughie....

Agreed on paper, but devil is in detail.  i.e. if Ashley offers to cover Stadium debt - which would allow him to repay at leisure.  I'm sure they'd be happy with that as good interest from a credible payer.  

9 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

The proof is that Kirchner didn’t have the money he supposedly “proved” he did have.

I don't know why you're still banging this drum, absolutely every media outlet with insight into this deal has been reporting that he definitely had the money but was not able to transfer it for whatever reason. We don't know why his funds were frozen, maybe one day we'll find out, but he definitely proved he had the funds and he definitely had the funds.

1 minute ago, Tombo said:

I don't know why you're still banging this drum, absolutely every media outlet with insight into this deal has been reporting that he definitely had the money but was not able to transfer it for whatever reason. We don't know why his funds were frozen, maybe one day we'll find out, but he definitely proved he had the funds and he definitely had the funds.

Have you ever used photoshop?

Christ, £50m is a huge bid! No way is the club worth that much, even with the stadium thrown in. Quantuma should be snapping their hands off at that, maybe things are finally starting to look up now. Don’t think it takes a genius to work out that Ashley will surely make a bid today now, but I’d be surprised if the tight b****** matches that bid. Strongly suspect Appleby will be named the new preferred bidder now, though I’m sure Quantuma will drag it out as long as they can.

5 minutes ago, Tombo said:

Every media outlet that has no doubt been informed by Kirchner. But of course because it suits the Quantuma aren’t the bad guys agenda, then we’re allowed to take that as gospel. Even if he did have the funds, the fact he couldn’t transfer them suggests they were dodgy. This should have been picked up in background checks prior to naming him preferred bidder.

2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Christ, £50m is a huge bid! No way is the club worth that much, even with the stadium thrown in. Quantuma should be snapping their hands off at that, maybe things are finally starting to look up now. Don’t think it takes a genius to work out that Ashley will surely make a bid today now, but I’d be surprised if the tight b****** matches that bid. Strongly suspect Appleby will be named the new preferred bidder now, though I’m sure Quantuma will drag it out as long as they can.

Maybe it's £50m in crypto currency