The Administration Thread

Boycie

3 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Yes spoke to him last night, I received a quick call from him yesterday afternoon saying Steve Gibson will be DCFCs new owner, It was last nights call that I was told that Steve Morgan was expected to be the new owner at Friday at 5pm

I think you made an unfortunate slip there - I've been following your comments - the friday afternoon call was to say Steve Morgan was the new owner and you had a follow up conversation with your mate last night who confirmed it. I think if folk think Steve Gibson will be the ne owner there'll be a meltdown ?

3 minutes ago, Dai Capp said:

I think you made an unfortunate slip there - I've been following your comments - the friday afternoon call was to say Steve Morgan was the new owner and you had a follow up conversation with your mate last night who confirmed it. I think if folk think Steve Gibson will be the ne owner there'll be a meltdown ?

Yep sure will...now edited?

17 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

No, The impression I got was 5pm Friday, I've no time at all for the EFL, But Q have been leading the show, We blame MM for where we were, I blame Q for where we're At!, They're convinced the money is there as they've said they've seen it, Trouble is accessing this Loot, If money is cleared on Monday then CK will lead the pack, But there's some baggage to negotiate ie us the supporter, We don't like to be messed about, Kept in the dark and fed on BS, Our suspicions concerning CK are now on here for all to read, If he comes through with the money which Q are hoping there will still be questions thrown at him for the mess this is. 

I am hoping 5pm Friday anyone seriously interested's advisers would have been given full access to everything. It now seems like who can get their ducks in a row fastest and at least matches CK amount to avoid reopening talks with creditors wins.  If CK money clears i think he really needs to do something to regain credibility with fan base and explain these last couple of weeks

6 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

Nixon stating he has see both proof of CK money and also proof of the bank transfer from CK on Mon which I would assume the EFL and Quantuma have seen. If CK has genuinely sent the money I cant see any other interested party getting a bid in & the paperwork etc sorted before this money lands (probably why he is still confident of the deal). If he sent it Mon just gone it could quite possibly land in the escrow account any day now, this Mon coming would be a week from the transfer, a lot of payments in general can take 5-10 working days.

But the original deadline was 31st May.

21 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

That all sounds about right Alf, certainly how it seems from the outside too. All media outlets are leaking stories from their own sources , who all have their own agenda.

One thing I total agree with is that there is an agenda going out there. Who's agenda and why looks like one to rubbish everyone except perhaps one bidder. Having lots of Money does strange things to people who just want more and more so they can drool over their bank accounts and assets and never spend it.

58 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Good Morning all, I hope you all slept well.

I spoke to my friend last night at 11-30pm, A little about my friend, He knows several ex DCFC directors, Had/Has business dealings with them and is an extremely good golfer and has a very good business, Yesterday at golf(no not with CK)he was with one ex DCFC director, This director fed him the information I gave and he said and I quote "I expect Steve Morgan to be the new owner come 5pm this evening".

Now this is where the fun starts, Q knew Monday afternoon there was an issue with the money but sat on it, They were blinded by CKs credentials and patter, Dawes breaks some news concerning wages being paid by someone at DCFC and not CK, The person who gave him this info was a senior DCFC player who was promised certain things, The player I do not know his name.

Q after Dawes revelations went into panic mode, My friend and Q knew of the wages not being paid to CKs employers on Wednesday, Some ex DCFC directors don't seem to be that impressed with CK, They think he's a braggart a little loud but likes to be liked, On a personnel note my friend thinks a little jealousy has crept in with how CK made his money...ie got lucky.

Q now have a mountain to climb, According to Dorset, Percy, Nixon, Dawes and anyone else who's reported the story they seem to be batting for their PB/Owner, Whether it be Morgan, Appleby, Ashley or even Kirchner who knows?‍♀️, Q and the EFL are at odds with each other and have been for several months, It looks like the EFL are trying to put all the blame on Q as the paperwork they saw for the fit and proper owner came from Q.

My friend said he stands by on what he was told yesterday, Most of us will have someone in our group that like to bluster and maybe give out a little BS, My friend is not one of those types, He's a genuine person who I'd stand up for and is not afraid to stand up for his mates.

Chins up all....Alf

I've no reason to doubt you and your mate, given you're a regular poster who doesn't spout BS, but where you friend stands by what he said "Steve Morgan to be new owner by Friday 5pm" do you mean he's confident that Morgan is now in place as a buyer, even though there wasn't actually an announcement to say so?

9 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Cheers for the updates @Unlucky Alf - I've no reason to doubt you/your friend and I hope everyone remembers the situation is fluid and doesn't give you grief if something else ends up being the state of play.

Grief I can handle I've wide shoulders?, My overriding concern is with Q just like posters on here, We've been treated worse than a young mushroom that's being kept in the dark by mum and dad mushroom concerning his present for passing his compost exam.

I'm off for a run now to clear my head...not much sleep as my mind has been running at a 1000 mph 

39 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Totally agree, hes conducted himself like an adolescent teen or flawaz on social media

In my book thats not how u conduct business, in the open and public domain. 

Just smacks of naivety as does his attempt to move significant monies at the last minute 

I'm probably in the minority here, but actually posting on Twitter that Mel was a fu***** is hardly a professional thing to do and not impressive at all. 

Please can someone clarify - where has Steve Morgan's name suddenly come from? Was he a party to another bid at some point? Just cant remember his name being linked before this CK "slowest money transfer since electronic banking used" transfer. If he's quietly been in background thats great with all the egos around!

1 minute ago, CBRammette said:

Please can someone clarify - where has Steve Morgan's name suddenly come from? Was he a party to another bid at some point? Just cant remember his name being linked before this CK "slowest money transfer since electronic banking used" transfer. If he's quietly been in background thats great with all the egos around!

Name appeared yesterday via Nixon.

Interestingly when Morgan was at Wolves, his CEO was Jez Moxey, who now works with Andy Appleby at General Sports Worldwide.

Small world eh... ?

Just now, Carnero said:

Name appeared yesterday via Nixon.

Interestingly when Morgan was at Wolves, his CEO was Jez Moxey, who now works with Andy Appleby at General Sports Worldwide.

Small world eh... ?

Morgan's company, Redrow Homes, also bought out Peter Gadsby's property company in the last year or two.

Again, small world....

3 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

His name popped up yesterday on Nixons Patreon account firstly - I think.

I'm genuinely supprised Rooney hasn't walked yet.  

Hes put up with more than what most managers put up with in an entire career already. It's obvious he has ambitions of being a successful manager and at the moment he hasn't got the tools to enable him to do that. 

For me Q shouldn't be paid for the "work" they have done up until this point. It's been a complete shambles. 

Kirchner now has to be put on the Bamford list for me. 

Let's hope one of the other interested parties can take over ASAP.