The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, kevinhectoring said:

an important part of their job is to nail this down: before appointing a pb they have to ensure deliverability. Not least because the appointment will result in other bidding groups moving on to pastures new. 

Have they ever given the slightest indication that they can operate at that level of competence?

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Would that show where it was from or only what/when it was sold?

Of course, with any asset, the money had to come from somewhere at first. 

My point is, Crypto transactions are all public. It shows the movement of all the buys and sells. There would also be an initial transaction of turning cash into crypto.

Stock sales/Real Estate/etc are all behind a closed door. So technically would be easier to show what and where money came from through Crypto.

11 minutes ago, TomTom92 said:

Remember Kieron Maguire insinuating that someone behind the scenes hadn’t acted in the best interests of the club? 

He may be referring to the gazumping of AA bid for no reason whatsoever. 

Q coming out of this looking like absolute serpents.

Kieron Maguire talks Bs all the time. 

6 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Not sure about that, he's not out of the race yet, there's just other runners being allowed to join the race too.

He’s gone mate, I’d be too embarrassed to try and explain this after saying nothing since last week. He’s had ample time to tweet and even speak to sky sports live.

17 hours ago, atherstoneram said:

It is not a case of "fiddling with it", if MA makes an offer to the creditors which is lower than that accepted under CK's offer then the administrators are legally bound to go back to the creditors to see if they will accept it. Whoever,if it comes to it, will not get a new deal over the line in a matter of days unless it is the same offer to the creditors as CK's.

Thats what i said mate. ?

12 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Not sure about that, he's not out of the race yet, there's just other runners being allowed to join the race too.

As should have happened after the initial preferred bidder time period had expired. To grant one person exclusivity for so long has been crazy. Now we’re in a race against time. 

So read through many posts just want to check I understand correctly the “facts” that people keep quoting:

Mike Ashley hasn’t made a bid for the club at all but he has and we all know its £28m including stadium and this not enough to avoid a 15pt deduction but he can’t make a bid as the administrators won’t talk to him as he won’t pay their fees although they haven’t excluded anyone from the process.

Does anyone actually know anything for a fact? All the rumour and speculation that gets passed on enough times that it becomes a fact and drives hated towards people who I am sure are trying their level best to save OUR club is not helpful.

I don’t care if the stadium and club are owned separately, I don’t care if we have a 15 point deduction, I don’t care if the admins can retire off the back of us, I don’t care who the owner is and I don’t care what division we are in. At this point I just want to know I have my football club to watch next season and beyond. 

4 minutes ago, TooFarInToTurnRed said:

So read through many posts just want to check I understand correctly the “facts” that people keep quoting:

Mike Ashley hasn’t made a bid for the club at all but he has and we all know its £28m including stadium and this not enough to avoid a 15pt deduction but he can’t make a bid as the administrators won’t talk to him as he won’t pay their fees although they haven’t excluded anyone from the process.

Does anyone actually know anything for a fact? All the rumour and speculation that gets passed on enough times that it becomes a fact and drives hated towards people who I am sure are trying their level best to save OUR club is not helpful.

I don’t care if the stadium and club are owned separately, I don’t care if we have a 15 point deduction, I don’t care if the admins can retire off the back of us, I don’t care who the owner is and I don’t care what division we are in. At this point I just want to know I have my football club to watch next season and beyond. 

Q are the only ones who know the  facts, anyone else are speculating either for clicks, or notoriety.  The prospective buyers will know their own position but will be sending out non truths to the press or supporter groups to gain a momentum with the staff and fans.

so what I meant to sum up with is if we are relying on Q then it’s a frustrating time still.

Edited by Boycie

1 minute ago, EraniosSocks said:

I don’t condone violence.

but if Niall Horan doesn’t bring out his inner Craig Bellamy when he next sees CK on hole 9, I’ll be disappointed. 

It’ll be a nice encounter will that.  Does the Alvo Hollywood A lister play golf? Could be a tag team. ?