The Administration Thread

Boycie

13 minutes ago, FindernRam said:

When I were a lad delivering Groceries, you got free Black and White (binary coloured) salt and pepper pots with OMO. Housewives (persons) didn't want them so I ended up with about 30 or so --used them as targets for my air pistol.

Good to relax after a hard day down t’pit. 
you were lucky, we had to lick t’road clean. 

3 hours ago, IslandExile said:

My predictions for today:

• Loads of questions, many questions repeated.
  • Even more puns, again many of them repeated.
  • No answers.

Agreed - but I’m sure all our worries will Vanish over the next day or so

(sorry couldn’t resist but no more honestly) 

40 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

(^^^^ out of context but used to introduce my point vvvv)

When does the LVIV Golf event finish?

I wonder whether a big Unveiling / Press Conference involving Kirchner, Rooney and some marquee League 1 signing will be scheduled for tomorrow. After all, CK is in the country.

@Owen87ITK have you been placed on standby?

No, they unplugged him entirely.

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

That would be Alan Nixon then? He's just again posted a 'Sun exclusive' with those details in.

Nixon is not trying to suggest anything underhand, it's you who has been putting a negative slant on it with every post. Maybe he tried several smaller amounts to speed things up?

He wouldn't have gone back to the original method if he had anything to hide.

I think speed is the issue here, rather than legitimacy. 

2 minutes ago, angieram said:

Nixon is not trying to suggest anything underhand, it's you who has been putting a negative slant on it with every post. Maybe he tried several smaller amounts to speed things up?

He wouldn't have gone back to the original method if he had anything to hide.

I think speed is the issue here, rather than legitimacy. 

How could you not be concerned about where his money is from when cryptocurrency (at some time in the past) is involved? Then you hear that he's tried to avoid anti-money laundering checks? Don't tell me I'm putting a negative slant on that. It speaks for itself. 

Edited by RoyMac5

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

How could you not be concerned about where his money is from when cryptocurrency (at some time in the past) is involved? Then you hear that he's tried to avoid anti-money laundering checks? Don't tell me I'm putting a negative slant on that. It speaks for itself. 

You don't know he's trying to avoid them, I think he's trying to speed things up. 

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

The bit about circumnavigating anti-money laundering was in an effort to get fund in more quickly was my understanding not because he had something to hide.

Just now, angieram said:

You don't know he's trying to avoid them, I think he's trying to speed things up. 

Speed things up by avoiding the checks. He knows the MLA would slow things down. He's known he's buying the club for long enough.

Do you think his money should avoid the MLA then?

Just now, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

The bit about circumnavigating anti-money laundering was in an effort to get fund in more quickly was my understanding not because he had something to hide.

Oh come on. People on here have been posting they've been subject to MLA checks for piddling sums, why should he avoid that?

Just now, angieram said:

I'd have thought he employs someone to look after his finances, That someone should be aware of these issues, Unless CK actually sat at home logged into his account and try to transfer millions of $s online...no that's just silly...right ?‍♀️

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

As others have said, perhaps it was more to do with speed than avoiding anti-money laundering checks?

The fact that he has now gone back to the original plan and will wait for the money to clear the checks speaks for itself.

2 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

"The businessman is on his third attempt to pump in over £20million in ONE payment to save Wayne Rooney’s club after snags with anti-money laundering checks.

Kirchner first sent over the massive sum at the end of May, including the first chunk of money to the club’s creditors, and this was delayed by queries in the financial police world.

A different method was tried and failed and he reverted to the original plan that is due to see the cash in an escrow account as soon as possible."

I don't want to be Mr Negative as I'm generally feeling much more positive today than yesterday BUT that if the above is true it's going to have alarm bells ringing in Bank HQ wherever that is!! Any large payment will be 'delayed' by queries, you have to answer them, and if you can't answer them then it's a problem...

4 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

giphy.gif

52 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

(^^^^ out of context but used to introduce my point vvvv)

When does the LVIV Golf event finish?

I wonder whether a big Unveiling / Press Conference involving Kirchner, Rooney and some marquee League 1 signing will be scheduled for tomorrow. After all, CK is in the country.

@Owen87ITK have you been placed on standby?

Yesterday was just the ProAm.

From today it's the professionals only so CK isn't playing.