The Administration Thread

Boycie

Just now, PistoldPete said:

Yeah I was not totally convinced by that language either  …but maybe we worry too much. 

Understandable really considering how many false dawn's we've had and how important this takeover is.

He's gone very quiet and so have Quantuma. To not at least say something yesterday was poor.

The silence is what's worrying me. Something doesn't feel right.

3 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Understandable really considering how many false dawn's we've had and how important this takeover is.

He's gone very quiet and so have Quantuma. To not at least say something yesterday was poor.

The silence is what's worrying me. Something doesn't feel right.

Maybe just maybe they’ve got to a point where there’s no point in saying anything because the next comms needs to be that it is done? It’s a complex deal. Lots of parties involved even the money changing hands will take time. Until I see a EFL statement raising concerns or any of the parties for that matter I’m pretty sure they are just getting on with it. 

1 minute ago, Ramos said:

Maybe just maybe they’ve got to a point where there’s no point in saying anything because the next comms needs to be that it is done? It’s a complex deal. Lots of parties involved even the money changing hands will take time. Until I see a EFL statement raising concerns or any of the parties for that matter I’m pretty sure they are just getting on with it. 

Yes, I think this is likely. If all is well, they'll be nothing until "it's done" - the only problem is if there is a problem, we'll hear nothing until "there is a problem" and we don't know which way it's going.

Schrödinger's takeover, simultaneously all going well and be happy days soon AND all going disastrous because cK has no money the lawyers aren't happy and Steve Gibson's wife is on strike and he's taking it out on DCFC.

6 minutes ago, Ramos said:

This is my hope too mate. I think it's cos all weekend you're kind of expecting something yesterday and then nothing and again today quiet.

I just think if Quantuma stated that it would be Wednesday 1st and could not envisage this deadline not being met, we're now 2 days on from that and nothing.