The Administration Thread

Boycie

I assume it's the height of foolishness to think that the EFL (spit), would actually come out and do something useful to help in this situation? It not, what are they for, what is their function if not to look after one of the 72 clubs they purport to represent?

13 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Who is this? sounds like a Bristol City troll?

No it’s not from a Bristol City troll but a good source with a bit of inside knowledge. 
Hopefully it may put an insight to the problems that CK and his team are having to try and get these issues sorted 

2 minutes ago, BobdeBilder said:

I assume it's the height of foolishness to think that the EFL (spit), would actually come out and do something useful to help in this situation? It not, what are they for, what is their function if not to look after one of the 72 clubs they purport to represent?

Contract job on MM?

12 minutes ago, DRS94 said:

I imagine it’s mel who’s reporting to Kirchner that he’s had threats why on earth anyone would believe a word he says is beyond me he’s a liar he’s proved it time and again.

Actually people to be listening to every word he says as it’s that important 

4 minutes ago, BobdeBilder said:

Have you not been watching the EFL for the past Two years 

16 minutes ago, RipleyRich said:

Just been sent these.

No idea who this is or how trustworthy the information 

IMG-20220508-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20220508-WA0004.jpg

He collates information from journos so how trustworthy he is depends on how trustworthy you think the journo he's quoting is. That is exactly what Nixon is reporting on his Patreon.

1 hour ago, SBW said:

Just don't see CK buying the club.  He's been keen to big himself up about all the money he's got, but he can't afford to buy the stadium? 

So he wants the club, but the asset that holds all the value to make his purchase worthwhile... can't afford it.

Something isn't quite right with him.  

He's setting himself up to walk off and blame Morris.  How vocal (and unprofessional) he has been about Morris from the start rang alarm bells with me.  Any smart businessman wouldn't talk that way about someone they really need on their side to get the deal done. 

What this has all done though, has given him a big platform and got his name out there more.  

No one in the right mind would pay 45 to 50 million for a league 1 club with 5 contracted players unless you are after investment suicide or a fan who doesn’t care about money. At the end of the day these people looking at the club are business people who want a return or to now just blow money. 45 million for a league 1 club with an income of between 15 to 25 million tells everyone it doesn’t add up. That’s 45 million plus new player wages and transfer fees etc you will be looking more like 60 million. Plus don’t we lose around 6 to 10 million for being relegated of tv and sponsor income 

Ok reading the Owen Holmes stuff makes me slightly more positive. 

Council may not be able to offer £20mill in money, but they can offer other things of value ie, potential land and investment opportunities.

Everyone probably needs to go away and take the emotion out of the situation and regroup. The council probably need to work out what their final offer is, also what grants are available to them. Kirchner probably needs some rest and Mel probably needs to swallow his pride one last time. Then they might be able to come to a deal that suits everyone. Yeah it’s not ideal, but maybe it’s a moment for calm heads rather than trying to burn bridges. 

Only question I have is has Kirchner’s exclusivity ran out?

43 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Who is this? sounds like a Bristol City troll?

I think the @Chilwellrammessages look pretty well informed. They make perfect sense. 
The Council involvement may prove to be unhelpful. A bilateral negotiation between CK and MM is likely to lead to a deal. But if MM thinks the Council will plug the 20m hole he might be more difficult. Then we’re in a mess if the Council can’t deliver 

18 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

No one in the right mind would pay 45 to 50 million for a league 1 club with 5 contracted players unless you are after investment suicide or a fan who doesn’t care about money. At the end of the day these people looking at the club are business people who want a return or to now just blow money. 45 million for a league 1 club with an income of between 15 to 25 million tells everyone it doesn’t add up. That’s 45 million plus new player wages and transfer fees etc you will be looking more like 60 million. Plus don’t we lose around 6 to 10 million for being relegated of tv and sponsor income 

And that's why I cant see Ashley stepping in.

8 minutes ago, inter politics said:

The two big questions with Ashley is will he pay enough to the creditors to avoid the points deduction and would Rooney stay?

If he was willing he would have done it already. He had the funds to save the club months ago... I don't see Rooney and co sticking round for -15. Done that crap once, no need again. 

If the "impasse" over the stadium is blocking Kirchner acquiring the club...

And the Administrators only securing funding until the end of the season.

Then the money has run out. 

It's Ashley - and quickly - or surely we'll be liquidated.

Liquidation is the worst possible outcome.

IMHO owned by Ashley is the next worst.