The Administration Thread

Boycie

7 minutes ago, Archied said:

Call me negative but this ck takeover has a worrying vibe about it particularly the ground being out of mels hands and into the councils in such a short time frame being stated as a deal breaker , just seems impossible to achieve and the perfect excuse to pull out and walk away having raised your profile a great deal , I’m no fan of Morris but putting the blame on him for not getting the ground deal done in such a short time seems a bit of an easy out , personally I blame him for everything that’s gone wrong but not the speed at which the council are able to move in purchasing the ground

I hope I’m wrong but I’ve got a feeling in my gut that ck won’t be buying derby county

How many times has he said he wants to buy the club I think he will.

3 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Assuming your being serious (due to lack of smiling face emoji), how exactly would invading the pitch show your appreciation? 

I’d urge everyone to ignore your request and NOT to invade the pitch.

You keep saving me having to post Tamworth ?

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Look passed every test and shown prove of funds.

Yep that’s all good but just because you prove you have the funds to buy something does not mean you will actually buy it ,make no mistake ,I’m as desperate as you or any other derby fan for our club to be bought and survive but it’s only words at this point ,all we can do is hope that someone actually puts pen to paper and money into the club

19 minutes ago, FlyBritishMidland said:

That EFL statement tells me CK has passed the Owners & Directors test, proven he has the money and that it’s down the stadium only.  I think they basically need to know he a lease plan in place but that can’t be confirmed until the city council have bought it, or least have a signed agreement in principal.  I wonder if that will be done now that he meets EFL requirements?

We all know it won’t be until late this month / early next as both Quantuma and CK have said that.  I suspect he’ll start funding from Monday regardless.

Be positive, it will all work out ?.

Top analysis, this.

3 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

How many times has he said he wants to buy the club I think he will.

How many times did Morris say he would do the best for derby county? As I say ,it’s only words at this point and talk is cheap ,ck may turn out to be spot on but at this point I have my concerns 

3 minutes ago, Archied said:

Yep that’s all good but just because you prove you have the funds to buy something does not mean you will actually buy it ,make no mistake ,I’m as desperate as you or any other derby fan for our club to be bought and survive but it’s only words at this point ,all we can do is hope that someone actually puts pen to paper and money into the club

And come out and said he willing start paying out checks get me if front of mel now I get bloody keys of him and give them kircher.

1) The council likely couldn't announce/ confirm plans relating to the stadium purchase at the moment due to the local elections.
2) Kirchner has retweeted the EFL statement, and liked BBC Sport Derby's tweet regarding it. Not sure he'd do that if he wasn't still expecting things to progress/ seeing the statement as a 'positive'.

1 minute ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Yep, Then some loon graffitied all the outside earlier this week...? 

I don't know why councils don't get budding local artists to "decorate" the outside of new public buildings. At least make the graffiti relevant to the City, a big colourful mural depicting eff the EFL in some way?

3 minutes ago, IncredibleKoosh said:

1) The council likely couldn't announce/ confirm plans relating to the stadium purchase at the moment due to the local elections.
2) Kirchner has retweeted the EFL statement, and liked BBC Sport Derby's tweet regarding it. Not sure he'd do that if he wasn't still expecting things to progress/ seeing the statement as a 'positive'.

What if the incumbent council members don’t get re-elected?

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

And come out and said he willing start paying out checks get me if front of mel now I get bloody keys of him and give them kircher.

Trust me ,if it were that simple I would have paid him a visit long before now as would a hell of a lot of derby fans , ive been a derby fan for 55 years and can tell you morris killing derby county is like him killing a family member , from being a kid in the normington end till now derby county has been the one longest constant in my life ,it’s a part of who I am