The Administration Thread

Boycie

I'm disappointed in MA, if he wanted us, really wanted us, he could of bought us yonks ago. I get it when folks say 'his choice/money etc, but when you make so much tin like he does, it wouldn't have made a dent. To a billionaire, a football club is like us doing up an old bike in the garage, you don't do it for profit, any deficit would be balanced by his other interests. He can't be interested in us, so good luck to CK, at least he has bid. 

1 hour ago, kevinhectoring said:

So here Quantuma are, 7 months after their appointment, appointing a PB who isn’t contractually bound to buy the club. It’s unbelievable. 
Let’s all just hope CK does the right thing by us, we are in his hands 

What is unbelievable is somebody thinking that anybody would be contractually bound to any business without first going through the books and finding out exactly what they are buying

I have read some strange things on here today ! 

I am delighted we have a PB at last 

I am delighted Ashley still wants us - he can step in if option one folds 

I was impressed that MM always tried to support his managers with transfer money, it’s what fans want. ( obviously we were very unlucky with not turning more of those into profitable transfers)

I am currently pleased the ownership of the ground hasn’t stopped a PB being nominated 

9 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I have read some strange things on here today ! 

I am delighted we have a PB at last 

I am delighted Ashley still wants us - he can step in if option one folds 

I was impressed that MM always tried to support his managers with transfer money, it’s what fans want. ( obviously we were very unlucky with not turning more of those into profitable transfers)

I am currently pleased the ownership of the ground hasn’t stopped a PB being nominated 

You sure that you're on the right forum with sensible, reasoned posts like that one?

And before everyone dives in about Mel, all those (including me) slamming him now should think about the other side.... Fans (including me) moaning at the owners for not splashing the cash.

Edited by IslandExile

25 minutes ago, I am Ram said:

I'm disappointed in MA, if he wanted us, really wanted us, he could of bought us yonks ago. I get it when folks say 'his choice/money etc, but when you make so much tin like he does, it wouldn't have made a dent. To a billionaire, a football club is like us doing up an old bike in the garage, you don't do it for profit, any deficit would be balanced by his other interests. He can't be interested in us, so good luck to CK, at least he has bid. 

The only conclusion therefore to be drawn from your statement is that he didn't really want us.

He's not a philanthropist you know much like am sure Kirchner didn't offer to buy us out the kindness of his heart probably because he saw something he could exploit.

4 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

The only conclusion therefore to be drawn from your statement is that he didn't really want us.

He's not a philanthropist you know much like am sure Kirchner didn't offer to buy us out the kindness of his heart probably because he saw something he could exploit.

Derby Rams to the USA market ?