The Administration Thread

Boycie

11 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

I see the latest trend from Forest and Leeds fans is now to dig up some really old tweets from CK. They're a little troubling, sure, but I'd like to hope he doesn't still hold those views.

If Donald Fart can become the president of America then Kirchner can become our owner.

But, when we have been d!cked 3 nil away to Forest Green Rovers on a cold Tuesday night, cue his Tweets being the source of absolute melt down.

42 minutes ago, LazloW said:

If the EFL think that giving us the 15 point penalty next season scuppers Kirchners bid then, well, it’s a 15 point penalty next season isn’t it? Anything to try and make a bad situation worse! 

In fairness to EFL (not a phrase I use often) it had always been assumed that further  penalty (if any) would apply next season. So Kirchner is trying something here . But it is fair to challenge why would you punish the creditors..for not being able to pay the creditors enough if you scupper a deal completely the creditors end up with buttons. .

In terms of the potential minus 15 points the EFL have it within their gift to either apply it this season next season or whenever they want or not at all because that’s exactly what dealing with the EFL have taught us - they will do whatever they want to - obviously Risdale on the EFL board has his own agenda now as well because he won’t be getting his severance from Preston 

5 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Kirchner’s deactivated his Twitter. makes sense after some of the old tweets dug up by sad case red dog wierdo’s who have no doubt said the same type of things.

Ermmm... is this the old Twitter line: RT doesn't mean agreement?

Edited by RoyMac5

Just now, TuffLuff said:

I think if we are talking about owners being a bit dodgy then it’s probably best for Forest fans to keep quiet. 

I get your point, but "whataboutism" doesn't help. I couldn't care less about what Forest get up to. This bloke might own Derby soon, though.