The Administration Thread

Boycie

Seriously though I find the incompetence throughout the whole process off the scale.

The longer it drags on the club loses more value. None of it makes good business sense.

I'm actually at the stage now that I simply don't know how I feel about it all.

Frustrated. Infuriated. Astounded. 

On the pitch the lads have been a credit to the City as have the coaching team. Everyone else in positions of power and influence....................

13 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

Maybe a PB announcement this evening then? (if the EFL don't find some sort of objection again) - last time we had everything lined up it was presentted to the EFL meeting and Q intended to announce soon afterwards......

I don’t think we have announced a Pb yet. There seems to have been a hitch with that according to Percy. So the issue is funding til end of season. No doubt some belly aching from other clubs about us getting off lightly , why aren’t we being expelled etc? Which I don’t think we will be unless and until  we actually do run out of money. And I don’t think we will. 

13 minutes ago, WhiteHorseRam said:

Sorry ... even if Bill Gates came out of the woodwork and bought the club, this has still been an utter poo show.

the mueller report see GIF

Joiners arms, Fake sheikhs, houses on Tik Tok, not paying tax bills, Gibson, embargos, deductions, debt equivalent to the amount of a small country, redefinition of the word imminently

DCFC Derby County Football Circus

6 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

I don’t think we have announced a Pb yet. There seems to have been a hitch with that according to Percy. So the issue is funding til end of season. No doubt some belly aching from other clubs about us getting off lightly , why aren’t we being expelled etc? Which I don’t think we will be unless and until  we actually do run out of money. And I don’t think we will. 

My gut feeling (based on no actual knowledge or anything), is that it's something along the lines of Quantuma having some kind of agreement with MSD that they can get a loan extension as and when they need it to cover the rest of the season, and they'll draw on it each month to cover costs up until a PB is named. And the EFL are basically saying "that's not good enough, we need to see the money in your accounts for the whole season" and obviously Q are refusing because why would they take out an extra loan when there's no immediate need for it - they'll use it monthly, or a PB will be named and it won't be needed.

26 minutes ago, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

Seriously though I find the incompetence throughout the whole process off the scale.

The longer it drags on the club loses more value. None of it makes good business sense.

I'm actually at the stage now that I simply don't know how I feel about it all.

Frustrated. Infuriated. Astounded. 

On the pitch the lads have been a credit to the City as have the coaching team. Everyone else in positions of power and influence....................

I don't think you understand this purchasing/investment lark. A buyer of a distressed asset will be quite keen to see the value driven down. A long term investor (Appleby group or Ashley) really won't worry too much being in League 1 for a season or two.

23 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Not sure I'd trust Percy (or Nixon) to have an inside line on what's happening - they're both paid to generate sales/click - the truth and accurate reporting are not things that either of them seem overly familiar with....

1 hour ago, PistoldPete said:

Percy at least reliably relates what EFL tell him. Nixon tends to garble everything whatever the source, but it usually also comes from EFL, as you say. 

To paraphrase yourself,

On what authority is this information you spout from?  Sometimes (all the time) I think you come up with an idea in your head and convince yourself it is fact.  Then proceed to talk as if it is so.

So, what authority are you saying their info is from EFL.  I'm not talking about theory.  I see you challenge people for bonafide facts, where are yours, for you to talk with such certainty. 

14 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

Not sure I'd trust Percy (or Nixon) to have an inside line on what's happening - they're both paid to generate sales/click - the truth and accurate reporting are not things that either of them seem overly familiar with....

It suits them both to get inside info from Efl. Whether the Efl , who should not be party to commercial negotiations with potential buyers , are reliable sources of info is another matter.