The Administration Thread

Boycie

4 minutes ago, alram said:

exactly right. we are wasting our breath shouting at the efl and shouting conspiracy against us. the people that can sort it out are doing nothing. i am sick of them lying to us over and over again.

if you set your own deadlines then bloody speak when nothing happens afterwards, unbelievable

Perhaps we are too far gone to sort anything out and can't release anything until the agreed extension time is up.

1 minute ago, Tamworthram said:

What’s happened to the Rams Trust and other representative groups of the fans? They seem have disappeared as well and I would have thought they’d be all over this.

Fans groups have been asking, and were promised an update "early this week". How many times do you go back to ask the same thing? It's a fine line between patience and hassling.

I think the inference is that the silence from Quantuma is that they are getting on with things, but honestly, I personally think Quantuma's comms strategy stinks.

I will still think that if they unveil a preferred bidder this evening because they should be keeping key stakeholders better informed than they have been.

15 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Inflammatory statement by the EFL. No need for them to make it. Why haven’t  they contacted the club/Quantuma before releasing that? 

I'm really not one to defend the EFL as I think they're completely inept, but I highly doubt that they just released the statement without trying to contact the club first.

It's extremely worrying. 

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

I was hoping for a 5pm announcement regarding a preferred bidder but the EFL’s short statement suggests they’ve heard nothing from the admins. I’d imagine that they’d be informed of our PB long before it’s made public, so god knows how far we are from PB status.

It's possible (maybe I'm just trying desperately to keep positive) that if the Boro and the ambulance chaser have been put to bed, then Q don't need to inorm the EFL of the preferred bidder before making it public - it was the two claims that scuppered the last announcement  so may be they're just going for a big "Here's the PB and that means the funds are in place so up your EFL" type of thing......

5 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

Do you blame them,everybody has been emailing them so they are getting it out there 1st saying don't blame us for lack of information.

As @Caerphilly Ram quite rightly said why not wait until the deadline has actually passed? They are quick to state that they're doing everything they can to help DCFC. As @angieram says, this is helping no one. 

1 minute ago, angieram said:

Fans groups have been asking, and were promised an update "early this week". How many times do you go back to ask the same thing? It's a fine line between patience and hassling.

I think the inference is that the silence from Quantuma is that they are getting on with things, but honestly, I personally think Quantuma's comms strategy stinks.

I will still think that if they unveil a preferred bidder this evening because they should be keeping key stakeholders better informed than they have been.

I wonder why they were given, and why accepted, an update “early this week” if the deadline is today given the administrators somewhat unusual history of timeline phrases.

4 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

I realise that Quantuma aren't renowned for their communication skills but they have been good at letting g the EFL dig themselves deeper into a hole with their silence.

I'm gonna remain optimistic that they walk into the EFL office at 4:59pm with the relevant paper work, slam it on the desk and say read it and weep Parry. 

Given that the EFL have got to approve this it is hardly complying with the spirit of the deadline  is it? 

If you are right this constant war of  attrition is not doing us any favours  and I can't believe is in the interests of the creditors either.

1 minute ago, Gaspode said:

It's possible (maybe I'm just trying desperately to keep positive) that if the Boro and the ambulance chaser have been put to bed, then Q don't need to inorm the EFL of the preferred bidder before making it public - it was the two claims that scuppered the last announcement  so may be they're just going for a big "Here's the PB and that means the funds are in place so up your EFL" type of thing......

Would’ve thought that if we had reached that stage on the day of the deadline, the EFL would’ve been informed out of courtesy. All the EFL’s statement is going to do now is cause panic, further uncertainty and suffering on the fans and more criticism on the admins. If there was a preferred bidder I don’t think they would want or allow for the public panic when it would be so easily avoided.

2 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

If the EFL require an urgent update, old school I know but, why don’t they pick you phone up and ask them? 

I’m assuming they’ve made their request via email which most of us know can be easily ignored.

Because the EFL shouldn't be having to phone them for an update,the onus is on the administrators to keep the EFL informed. If they can't give them an update,or won't, then you can't be surprised by the EFL's stance, certainly no point scoring on their behalf.