The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, alram said:

we are running out of time.

if no bidder by the deadline from the efl then what?

feels like we are sleepwalking into disaster

We have as much time as when the money runs out or the admins cannot borrow anymore. The admins know exactly how much time they have and will ensure a deal within it, unless the bidders walk away. No one is sleepwalking into disaster, we just don’t know the situation because it’s confidential and it’s also at the critical point of the negotiation process. 

The EFL deadline was based on what the admins told them on the situation. The admins are in regular touch with the EFL, if there is a serious issue we will find out next week when they meet again. EFL will give us an extension if progress being made. There are three parties still interested in buying the club it’s about securing the best deal however long it takes within timeframe to do a deal.

15 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

We have as much time as when the money runs out or the admins cannot borrow anymore. The admins know exactly how much time they have and will ensure a deal within it, unless the bidders walk away. No one is sleepwalking into disaster, we just don’t know the situation because it’s confidential and it’s also at the critical point of the negotiation process. 

The EFL deadline was based on what the admins told them on the situation. The admins are in regular touch with the EFL, if there is a serious issue we will find out next week when they meet again. EFL will give us an extension if progress being made. There are three parties still interested in buying the club it’s about securing the best deal however long it takes within timeframe to do a deal.

you are right,

but as i have said my main concern is there may be 3 interested parties but are the 3 willing to put enough money up to buy the club. that is what had me worried, because if one had cash on the table ready to go i feel like we would have had a preferred bidder a long long time ago. if the reports they put out are true both the binnies and ashley have offered bids but there seems to be no progression on either front

50 minutes ago, jono said:

I think Alram thinks administrators are like ambulance chasing spivvy lawyers rather than court appointed professionals. ( Who will quite rightly earn a fee for their knowledge, experience and work - as in most walks of life ) 

for me the proof is always in the pudding, until i have seen genuine progression that they have made i will change my tone.

but its okay saying they know what they are doing and they are doing things behind the scenes but the reality is that is as much speculation as me saying i have seen nothing. this is the most important few months in the history of the club, i would like to see some honest and explanation of the situation from the admins instead of the token we will announce a bidder in 2 weeks which seems to never happen.

If they don’t put up enough to meet the EFL creditor limits then we still get taken over but lose another 15 points next season and everyone calls us cheats for ever more.
On the plus side we get to have another exciting relegation miracle season again next season.

2 minutes ago, alram said:

for me the proof is always in the pudding, until i have seen genuine progression that they have made i will change my tone.

but its okay saying they know what they are doing and they are doing things behind the scenes but the reality is that is as much speculation as me saying i have seen nothing. this is the most important few months in the history of the club, i would like to see some honest and explanation of the situation from the admins instead of the token we will announce a bidder in 2 weeks which seems to never happen.

Unfortunately showing you progression has been made and giving you explanations is not, I think, on their list of statutory obligations. 
Some posters on here are truly feeling this and it is affecting their wellbeing so posts every two minutes with the exact same doom and gloom is really not helping them unless there is actual news. 
We could just focus on the match tonight and being positive behind the team but if not someone please start chatting about the bygone shops of Derby or regulation 9.5 or cheese puns please please.