The Administration Thread

Boycie

5 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

What was Nixon's source when he mentioned that we could play in league two if we was liquidated?

I *think* that was being suggested as what would happen in the "restructuring" scenario - which is technically a liquidation *i think* but with arrangments in place for the company to continue in a new form and agreements with creditors etc - and that scenario isn't accounted for in the efl rules (the references to efl rules not reflecting insolvancy law) so needs to be decided how it would be handled?

I could be entirly wrong on that though.

2 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Ticket money can only be accounted for on a match by match basis. Without the player sales we couldn't get past a certain date to release the fund from another match.

Preferred bidder won't be announced until the parasite claims are resolved, so no deposit off them until then. We didn't have enough time to wait for that to happen.

In my estimate, I stated £400k per home match. That is the equivalent to 20k fans in the group.
We can only offer out £4.5k pw wages, which is about £70k to the end of the season.
An extra 4k bums on seats for a single game (24k attendance) should mean we're able to get another player in.

My main concern there is the amount of season tickets that were sold for last season but being used this season and has that money been used last season? 

55 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

Beginning to think that our best chance will be towards the end of the season. If Middle Borough look like sneaking into the POs, tell them to drop the claims or we liquidate, throwing the league into chaos and any points they got from us would be lost. If that’s the difference between MFC making the playoffs or not they’d soon drop the fairytale claim.

Now that is an excellent idea

2 minutes ago, cosmic said:

Someone needs to take charge of this. As soon as we get this Boro/Wycombe nonsense resolved, we'll know exactly where we are. It was supposed to have been sorted this week, who's actually holding it up? Not Boro or Wycombe, that's for sure - they've got their gloves on, ready.

Not so sure the longer they can stretch it out the more it hurts Derby.

1 hour ago, Crewton said:

Because their cash position may well have deteriorated further since last September and even 25% could make a difference to them perhaps.

In no way am i arguing with you but they don't have to accept what is offered, we don't know the position of any creditors but i can't see them playing ball if someone tries to buy the club on the cheap.

56 minutes ago, David said:

Agreed.

Not entirely sure how Gibson/Couhig can claim to know what the hold up is at our end, they will not be party to the discussions Quantuma have had with HMRC and Mel. 

Now we have a bidder squarely placing the blame onto the claims from Boro and Wycombe, it’s difficult to see how the EFL can also continue to hide behind other issues the club must deal with.

It’s been blatantly obvious for weeks now, regardless of what those 3 are trying to push out there in the media. 

I really don’t see what difference this makes. Wherever the log jam is it’s of our making! Are you saying that whichever party is owed money as a result of MM, they should be embarrassed to ask for it?

Some people’s attitude to creditors is a disgrace! For example if you’re the guy delivering pies and you’re owed £25k then you expect to be paid £25k. His profit is possibly only £5k but you expect him to accept with grace a £5k return and the £20k loss he can stick where the sun don’t shine. All other creditors are relative too this example including HMRC etc.

From the rumour I’ve heard HMRC are prepared to do a deal but won’t give a bigger discount than anyone else.

33 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

Tbf, they ARE talking to Wayne - “Hi, is that Wayne? Yes? Yeah, we’ve sold another one….”

Its bad when even the above quote is only partially true, they got someone else to speak to him for them ? 

Am I mis-remembering, or didn’t Q say that they were about to begin a more proactive communication campaign? Who with exactly…?

That's misleading.  You make it sound like Rooney was informed via a verbal communication!

I think it went more like:

Yo, Wyn. 

Jst bn in4m'd yng lad has gn.

admin 2 bsy 2 spk 2 u jst now.

soz.

chn up, m8

4 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Make it stop.

We've been through enough already.

Wayne has been through enough already.

I have been through enough already.

Won't somebody out there, please make this stop.

Thank you.

We’ll be liquidated soon, then it’ll all be over. To be honest I’ve never been more certain that’s where this is all heading, so we may as well get on with it now and maybe we can create a new club in time for next season.

12 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

The cash is ringfenced and released on a match by match basis

What I meant though was the season tickets money sold for last season used last season or is it being used this season - it would have had to have been in a bank account for over 18 months