The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, Brailsford Ram said:

I have tweed Alan Nixon for clarity about what he is saying. He has replied that Ashley is now out. Appleby is still in but subject to proof of funds and the Binnies are still in and they are meeting the EFL tomorrow and their funding has already been approved. So we'll see.

That adds some clarity - thanks 

still no one tells the fans what’s actually going on currently! 

4 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

I have tweed Alan Nixon for clarity about what he is saying. He has replied that Ashley is now out. Appleby is still in but subject to proof of funds and the Binnies are still in and they are meeting the EFL tomorrow and their funding has already been approved. So we'll see.

Looks like Binnies then if Appleby can’t prove funds 

4 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

Ashley is out where? A Gastropub in Notting Hill or a Nightclub in Newcastle?

12 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

What kind of nonsense is this ? - the possible bidders have no need to meet EFL at all - the administrators only have to say this is the situation these are our preferred bidders are you the EFL going to liquidate Derby county when there are bidders ready - yes or no 

The EFL cant put us into liquidation either.

They still need to do their fit and proper persons test on whoever we choose as the next owner. Usually id expect that to take about 5 seconds given the usual people they let slip through the net, but i dont really think the EFL doing some due diligence is something to get up in arms about.

Id rather they check all parties and make sure they are legit to start with rather than us pick one of them and they then get rejected for not meeting whatever checks the EFL make up on that particular day. Way better if theyre all checked now

Well if Ashley is out that is bloody bad news.

If we are in such a situation that Mike Ashley, the King of buying companies out of admin and turning them around, doesn't want to touch us, we are in a severely bad state.

It goes from bad to worse.

No wonder the admins aren't talking, there genuinely isn't anything to update us with.

6 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

I think my preference is for Kirchner.

He got involved, borrowed a coat, brought his partner to a game, tweeted commiserations, talked to the manager. What more could you want from an owner?

1 minute ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

If we are in such a situation that Mike Ashley, the King of buying companies out of admin and turning them around, doesn't want to touch us, we are in a severely bad state.

No wonder the admins aren't talking, there genuinely isn't anything to update us with.

Either that or Ashley wasn’t willing to go as high as one other. 

8 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

Is he confused between Ashley and Appleby? And why would Appleby need to show proof of funds? I think it's BS. 

8 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

Thanks for update

Why not effing say that in his tweet then instead of all this cryptic crap.

2 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

He's too tight, came to the party too late, I don't support his tactics. As long as we don't go under, I'm not upset he's out.

1 minute ago, GenBr said:

The EFL cant put us into liquidation either.

They still need to do their fit and proper persons test on whoever we choose as the next owner. Usually id expect that to take about 5 seconds given the usual people they let slip through the net, but i dont really think the EFL doing some due diligence is something to get up in arms about.

Id rather they check all parties and make sure they are legit to start with rather than us pick one of them and they then get rejected for not meeting whatever checks the EFL make up on that particular day. Way better if theyre all checked now

I was intimidating that they effectively liquidate us by their non committal attitude towards the two parasite clubs 

3 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Ashley is out where? A Gastropub in Notting Hill or a Nightclub in Newcastle?

He hadn't submitted a formal bid and has withdrawn is what is implied.

2 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Not sure that is the case, maybe the admins prefer one of the other bids…and it wouldn’t surprise me at all if Ashley came back in at the last minute..

1 minute ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

Either that or Ashley wasn’t willing to go as high as one other. 

Or he just got completely bored out of his skull with all the messing around, like the rest of us!

12 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

I thought Nixon had said EFL have met two bidders and the one who is out is Kirchner, not Ashley?