The Administration Thread

Boycie

Interesting development, but not sure how paying ‘full asking price’ and £28m as also being reported actually equate?  What will £28m (buy or) repay?

Clearly not buying the stadium (at this stage) which will make their offer slightly problematic for the Administrators, as to how they deal with MSD and Morris. It seems to me all of the MSD debt is with the football club, so how much of the £28m Binnie monies might go to MSD I wonder? Relatively small amount I would guess which would leave MSD needing to recover the shortfall from Morris/Gellaw under the third party security they hold. Presumably they would have to appoint a receiver to take possession of the stadium unless Morris repays the debt from other funds.

Can someone remind me the %’s that are applicable in terms of repayments to creditors if we are to avoid and additional -15 points penalty. I know it has to be 100% football creditors, but what about everyone else? It would be terribly helpful if someone could also remind me what the breakdown was a few months back in £m’s as to what we owe to Secured Creditors (MSD), Preferential Creditors (HMRC), Football Creditors and Unsecured Creditors?

26 minutes ago, David said:

That's true, you could also chuck in another 1.3k from the liquidation thread, not sure why we have 2 threads, just can't get the staff these days.

(Don't go merging it now mods, too late now, it's too late!)

We weren’t, as we don’t care.

3 minutes ago, Norman said:

I've got a feeling that this won't be the winning bid or bidder. 

It won't be the only bid, Ashley is biding his time... It's what he does.

I'll take the fact that we have any bid at all as a massive positive at the minute though!

Edited by Black ('n' White) Sheep

2 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Interesting development, but not sure how paying ‘full asking price’ and £28m as also being reported actually equate?  What will £28m (buy or) repay?

Clearly not buying the stadium (at this stage) which will make their offer slightly problematic for the Administrators, as to how they deal with MSD and Morris. It seems to me all of the MSD debt is with the football club, so how much of the £28m Binnie monies might go to MSD I wonder? Relatively small amount I would guess which would leave MSD needing to recover the shortfall from Morris/Gellaw under the third party security they hold. Presumably they would have to appoint a receiver to take possession of the stadium unless Morris repays the debt from other funds.

Can someone remind me the %’s that are applicable in terms of repayments to creditors if we are to avoid and additional -15 points penalty. I know it has to be 100% football creditors, but what about everyone else? It would be terribly helpful if someone could also remind me what the breakdown was a few months back in £m’s as to what we owe to Secured Creditors (MSD), Preferential Creditors (HMRC), Football Creditors and Unsecured Creditors?

Its on the companies house website

24 minutes ago, Topram said:

You’d think it might make Ashley and Appleby make there move now 

Ashley will get Gibbo to threaten to sue the Binnies if they proceed. It’s a slam dunk case - their plan to buy the club and square up to his repugnant claims will cause Gibbo to suffer significant financial loss and pain and suffering 

4 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

I-ram !!!  Let us have some fun tonight 

2 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Good point, i think it's 100% to football craditors, 25% to unsecured creditors. Secured creditors either agree an amount or accept their security, HMRC are just after football creditors (before unsecured) and don't have a 100% requirment, but are preferential and drive a hard bargain. That's what i understand, but happy to be corrected.

You're dead right the MSD debt is a tricky one, unless an agreement has been made with MM.

12 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

c£20m of MSD debt is on the stadium, which is not DCFC, it's Mel. If Binnies don't purchase the stadium, it'll pay rent to MM.

There is apparently a soft loan against Moor Farm. This is against DCFC, I think.

100% to HMRC (unless there's a deal), Football Creditors (Arsenal, Lech?). I could be wrong, mind.

Edited by Animal is a Ram

2 minutes ago, andyburton72 said:

Gulden Draak Quad - quality beer, have two left from Christmas, saving them until after tomorrow’s win over the ‘dogs

I've still got a couple of the Lidl boxes from last June - 1 x GD Quad, 1 x GD, 1 x Piraat, 1 x Piraat Tripel Hop, 1 x Bornem Tripel, 1 x Bornem Dubbel in each box. Then I'm breaking into the dozen boxes I bought in November. Will they last until next Father's Day? Not a chance.