The Administration Thread

Boycie

30 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Just check he’s Nicko not thicko

I did. Got caught out by that the other day with the “Investigate the EFL” petition. To be fair, I agree with the spoof account half the time too. 
?

The EFL won't want to say theses two low life clubs are not football creditors because then Boro will want to take legal action against the EFL saying they were not governing properly in the past and if they win then the bods at the EFL will lose any respect they ever had while risking their nice big earner jobs and the EFL would more than likely get removed which may happen anyway after this.

So for Parry if Derby get liquidated that problem goes away. Gibson then wins his vendetta against Morris so is also happy. If that happened I would not like to be in Parrys, Gibsons, Birch and the Wycombe chairmans shoes.

The sports minister needs to put pressure on the EFL and the rest of the world needs to call out Midlesbrough and Wycombe.

7 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I'm on the Straffe Hendrik Quadrupel this afternoon.

Down to my last 3 bottles.

It’s times like these we finally realise what Belgium was invented for ?

5 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

He didn’t agree with the need for independent regulation. Funny that . Had to persuaded ie told it was going to happen anyway so tough.

53 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Wycombe chairman was also asked about the status of his claim (by me) on Jan 7. Still waiting on a reply. Why not confirm the number and the reason behind it?

Maybe he’s blocked you Al, like you block anyone who disagrees with your narrative.

Regards HB ( blocked 6 months ago for suggesting you were best man at Gibbo’s wedding)

Fud!

lt will be interesting to see what the fed lead review comes up with. Two things are really urgent

1. Distribute parachute money evenly and put relegation clauses into all player contracts.

2. Put a % of trading turnover as a maximum of wages.

If that comes out then clubs will generally not be losing money every year. Player wages are the main cause of footballs problems.

9 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Rick Parry will implement a lot of her ideas I believe after Derby have been dealt with.  That’s my opinion.

I somehow think Tracy Crouch won’t help at this time 

4 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

I'm not sure where to post this, But it could have implications with the EFL...if this has already been posted...apple ogies

And who authorised the postponement and who has connections to Liverpool FC

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-efl-jurgen-klopp-breaking-22706746

Interesting. They'd have to be some kind of proof about wilful production of false positives before there is any real action though and I doubt that there is.

Does seem convenient but I'm not sure there's anything in it.

https://thecelticstar.com/transfer-latest-celtic-given-lee-buchanan-boost-by-Derby-county-administrators/

Nothing new in this article, just says thar our administrators, now listening to offers for players and will sell to raise funds to keep going as a football team.

The acceptance of relegation by so doing, especially with Rooneys potential move to Everton.

10 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

I'm not sure where to post this, But it could have implications with the EFL...if this has already been posted...apple ogies

And who authorised the postponement and who has connections to Liverpool FC

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-efl-jurgen-klopp-breaking-22706746

Nah it won't. It's going to be blamed on DCFC

1 hour ago, Eatonram said:

Of course it does but if the loan is used as revenue for the next 5 months and to pay transfer instalments, then the capital no longer exists does it. 

Well the cash will have spent for sure (don’t know what you mean by ‘capital’). But the liability to repay ranks as an expense of the admin so comes out near the top -  that’s my point 

10 minutes ago, Oldben said:

https://thecelticstar.com/transfer-latest-celtic-given-lee-buchanan-boost-by-Derby-county-administrators/

Nothing new in this article, just says thar our administrators, now listening to offers for players and will sell to raise funds to keep going as a football team.

The acceptance of relegation by so doing, especially with Rooneys potential move to Everton.

It's just the same stuff as was printed elsewhere after last Friday's news.