The Administration Thread

Boycie

8 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

But is preventing the takeover so however ludicrous is a MASSIVE problem….what is your solution if the Gibbon doesn’t stand down ??

Your right it is a massive problem however these prospective owners are buying a club at its worth at this moment, they do not want to foot the bill of this ridiculous claim, that being said the solution will be a ballsy person to take this case on head first and produce the money to call the bluff

9 minutes ago, jcidaho said:

Admins should delete these messages. It won't help us to have the village idiots phone him up and mail bomb him.

I would suggest its akin to have hundreds of people banging cymbals together in your ears.  He'll either pushthe situation to make it stop or resign .  Eithers good.

Just now, GboroRam said:

I've hidden some posts as they purtain to showing Rick Parrys mobile number. Please don't share his contact details. Email I think is fine, less open to abuse. 

Still, please engage brain before messaging him, everyone. 

Apologies, didn’t mean to upload phone number. Can I resend if personal details are edited out as I’ve had a further response 

Just now, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I would suggest its akin to have hundreds of people banging cymbals together in your ears.  He'll either pushthe situation to make it stop or resign .  Eithers good.

Let’s enjoy today.

Fans having a go at the EFL will achieve nothing but harm.

We are also relying on the stories we’ve been told being true.

My response from Parry.....

Thanks for your email.

Let me assure you that the EFL is acutely aware of the history and importance of Derby County.

We are not being pressured into anything at all.

What we are doing is following our own regulations consistently and without any prejudice.

What we are not doing is briefing selectively when there are many complex issues to be resolved.

Regards

Rick Parry 

2 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Let’s enjoy today.

Fans having a go at the EFL will achieve nothing but harm.

We are also relying on the stories we’ve been told being true.

No let's show our anger how this is being delt with to us. I say we make them listen enough is enough efl need to listen to our side of story not just boro or wycombe.

9 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

I've hidden some posts as they purtain to showing Rick Parrys mobile number. Please don't share his contact details. Email I think is fine, less open to abuse. 

Still, please engage brain before messaging him, everyone. 

That’s right….protect the untouchable further. I am not condoning any sort of abuse…not in the same way this despot is condoning the emotional abuse of hundreds of thousands of football fans. 

You reap what you sow….and this bamford has sown plenty. A few home truths directly applied would not be unjustified.