The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, Indy said:

But Boro already tried to be added as an affected party to the previous arbitration and it was thrown out. So why would they be able to pursue arbitration now (is it not the same case)? And if it is a different case, then why aren’t they proceeding with the arbitration so it can be resolved? Or filing papers in court?

Basically, we’re being held up because a procedure isn’t complete, but the affected parties are the only ones who can influence the timescale and they benefit from it being in limbo. 

As I said before, currently there is no official action been taken by them, only threats, so I don’t understand what there is to be officially resolved. 

They wanted to get added to the stadium sale.

As subsiquent matters are related to the ammotisation issue and restated accounts, that's a slightly different thing.

Just now, RadioactiveWaste said:

They wanted to get added to the stadium sale.

As subsiquent matters are related to the ammotisation issue and restated accounts, that's a slightly different thing.

Ah. Fair enough. Still stands that it is in their hands to begin proceedings (arbitration or legal) and until they do, we don’t have anything to respond to, and EFL have no official claim to use as a block to our takeover. 

18 minutes ago, Sinistra ram rousse said:

I've just written to my MP asking her to bring this up with the relevant MP. I can't find who the EFL are answerable to and what has happened today seems unjustified. Surely the EFL should be sued by Middlesbrough and Wycombe. 

EFL should be sued by Derby too. And every football club. They are bringing football into disrepute. 

So 

The administrators caved in to the 9 point blackmail deduction to get things moving 

the administrators caved in to the 12 point blackmail administration deduction appeal 

the EFL expect the administrators to cave in to the Middlesbrough and Wycombe blackmail 

I haven’t missed anything have i?

1 hour ago, angieram said:

The statement is out and it all boils down to the EFL insisting on the Middlesbrough and Wycombe claims being sorted before purchase.

Three bids on the table but we cannot move on them.

The EFL have won.

Not sure - needs to be tested legally and any crowdfunding needs to be ringfenced for counter action 

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

So 

The administrators caved in to the 9 point blackmail deduction to get things moving 

the administrators caved in to the 12 point blackmail administration deduction appeal 

the EFL expect the administrators to cave in to the Middlesbrough and Wycombe blackmail 

And they get paid a fortune to be basically inept 

3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

So 

Time for them to earn their money and find their baalocks

7 minutes ago, Indy said:

But Boro already tried to be added as an affected party to the previous arbitration and it was thrown out. So why would they be able to pursue arbitration now (is it not the same case)? And if it is a different case, then why aren’t they proceeding with the arbitration so it can be resolved? Or filing papers in court?

Basically, we’re being held up because a procedure isn’t complete, but the affected parties are the only ones who can influence the timescale and they benefit from it being in limbo. 

As I said before, currently there is no official action been taken by them, only threats, so I don’t understand what there is to be officially resolved. 

Boro and Wycombe have made claims to the Admin to have themselves added as creditors against the Club. They aren't football creditors and so would join the queue. If they took us to court and won, then they become football creditors. The EFL want to short circuit the process and make them both football creditors. (I think)

Please, all of you, as true Derby County fans, email sports reporters, MP's, media outlets, the EFL.

Do it tonight, our club, founder members of the football league is at serious risk of being liquidated - do your bit and get emailing, get on the phone to sports shows, we need to take action before it's too late.

27 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Even if we did, the basic flaw is time and money, let alone we would be laughed out of court.

That’s been the Boro/Wycombe trump card a long time, the E.F.L are complicit in putting Boro/Wycombe baseless case that would also be laughed out of court, ahead of our survival interests because they won’t let us survive to have our day in court

OR we roll over and do a deal with both clubs, somehow with the backing of a bidder. Unsure how that’s supposed to work before you exit administration though, without a complete asset strip.

Any serious creditor wouldn't entertain this and that's the road to go down.  Not only are they holding up a sale to allow us creditor distribution but this imaginary claim means we can't pay you what was agreed so we go bust and give you nowt.  

A train of thoughts is Gibson might settle for 10 Million but even that seems too high with the other debts .

You could have 10 bidders but none of them will proceed until Boro/Wycombe sorted .

MSD I doubt will loan anymore so the only option is player sales to provide cash to pay wages of players and staff and general club costs. 
It looks like the EFL want us down this season before compromise can be reached 

Very sad indeed