The Administration Thread

Boycie

59 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

It could just mean Rooney is being fed either inaccurate, over optimistic or damn right wrong information and not for the first time if passed interviews and then resulting delays in takeovers is anything to go by.

Surely to God the admin team didn't allow Rooney to speak to the media blind on Saturdat, bearing in mind we were on Sky. Very foolish of them if so. They would he given him the distinct impression this week was the week. Ashley didn't phone up Saturday morning and declare his interest.

I suspect Rooney is constantly asking for updates and chasing the admin team and they are telling him what he wants to hear, I can imagine Hoskins and t'other one would find Rooney an intimidating figure.

My worry is, IF (and its a big if) they are feeding him balony, what are they feeding us, and I suspect it wouldn't be Filet steak.

I don’t think they’re feeding him any rubbish. They’re telling him what they think to the best of knowledge and likewise same with It’s a dynamic situation, Ashley came to the table late last week, it’s bound to change things. We know there are two bidders, we know lots of work is going on, we know there have been some curveballs to navigate. This process is being run by professionals paid a lot of money to do this work, they are experts, fact there has been delays is delays happen. This is not Mel dealing with the fake sheikh or Erik Alonso.

The process will follow its course, Ashley is involved so all will be good in the end and we will still have a club, let’s be patient and ignore Percy and Nixon and look for updates through BAWT.

Advice courtesy of zen @i-Ram

Edited by BramcoteRam84

10 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

I don’t think they’re feeding him any rubbish. They’re telling him what they think to the best of knowledge and likewise same with It’s a dynamic situation, Ashley came to the table late last week, it’s bound to change things. We know there are two bidders, we know lots of work is going on, we know there have been some curveballs to navigate. This process is being run by professionals paid a lot of money to do this work, they are experts, fact there has been delays is delays happen. This is not Mel dealing with the fake sheikh or Erik Alonso.

The process will follow its course, Ashley is involved so all will be good in the end and we will still have a club, let’s be patient and ignore Percy and Nixon and look for updates through BAWT.

Fair points well made.

Let's hope it all ends well and before long, Mike Ashley is seen returning to his seat late after half time after clearing Greg's out of Steak beaks and sausage rolls.

Edited by MackworthRamIsGod

12 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Perhaps Rooney’s information is coming from Stretford / Ashley 

16 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Just a little caveat there Bram...where did you hear that Ashley was involved?...and I mean an official source, Not some gobshyte 2/3 rate journalist, Or someone ITK on twitter...who's confirmed this?

I'm not on the Bandwagon yet...but will be if confirmed by Admin/Rooney

3 hours ago, i-Ram said:

I have no idea what the explanation is; I haven’t got a clue where Mel has his money invested or what he does with it. The same can be said about my wife. All I can add is that I am as confident as I can be in saying that it highly unlikely either Gellaw, the Club or my wife currently owe Henry Gabay any significant money.

The Gellaw 202 charges register shows the Gabay (Rams Investment) charge was ‘satisfied’ in Oct 2021. That suggests - as you say - that Gabay was repaid before that, probably well before that  

When the BZI sale was ongoing there was talk that one problem with the sale was the Gabay loan. It was suggested the problem arose because of Gabay’s own difficulties. Also it was suggested in the press that MM had personally guaranteed the Gabay loan.  

Maybe MM refinanced the Gabay loan, personally, because he thought it would facilitate the sale to BZI. 

Edited by kevinhectoring

1 hour ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Be honest, can you see my Adam’s apple?

3BD8ACBF-3709-41A5-8E67-442AD5947FEB.gif

51 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Just a little caveat there Bram...where did you hear that Ashley was involved?...and I mean an official source, Not some gobshyte 2/3 rate journalist, Or someone ITK on twitter...who's confirmed this?

John Percy. It must be true ? 

2 hours ago, Unlucky Alf said:

when Ashley was first mentioned, months ago, the admins were very quick to state he was not in the ring. There’s been no denial this time       Just sayin’

Just now, kevinhectoring said:

when Ashley was first mentioned, months ago, the admins were very quick to state he was not in the ring. There’s been no denial this time       Just sayin’

He probably wasn't then but is now.

Probably kept an eye on how things developed.

Wanted to get a good idea of how much would be just enough to out bid the others without offering significantly higher.

3 hours ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

I would probably welcome Ashley to come in and hopefully sort out DCFC.  However as far as I am aware, his status is 'considering making a bid'. My interpretation of that would be, as things stand the Appleby Consortium is more likely  to be named 'preferred bidder'. I'm not sure what the situation is with Gadsby? As with most things related to the potential takeover, it's all hush hush.... 

I put on a thread ages or at least it seems like ages ago that a good friend of mine was out having a few beers with one of the admin team someone who is heavily involved and because he knows I'm a Derby fan asked a few questions after a few beers and he said Mike Ashley WAS one of the names in the ring but yet was dismissed by some for some reason but he said at that time and it was only a couple of weeks max after going into admin that Ashley was interested..what has happened since then who knows but just thought I'd share this info once again .....I trust my friend he has no reason to make it up