Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

26 minutes ago, Agadirram said:

Easy to misinterpret that first sentence. Replace "if" with "as long as" and Bob`s your uncle.

Or provided rather than if . Anyway I assume they meant the opposite of how it reads. Even some Red Dogs care if we survive. 

Edited by PistoldPete

9 hours ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Fair play. They gave me warnings saying my subscription expiring and will automatically renew unless I cancel. I wanted to continue anyway although now Ryan Conway is freelancing writing stuff for the DET im thinking I might not renew again.

Yes, no warnings at all for me - that's what made me mad. Anyway, they did refund me when I told them this. 

I really liked Ryan Conway, know how immersed he got in the club, followed under 18s and 23s as well as first team, really did his homework and wrote very well.  

But Matt Slater is like a Sun journalist and Elias doesn't know much about us at all do I am not going to miss them. 

1 hour ago, CBRammette said:

At this point I dont care as long as we can continue as a club. If Rooney or his agent are behind CK initially getting interested and ultimately buying the club just thanks again Wayne, whatever the reason for doing so.  Our position is so complicated and debt ridden just give whoever buys us and who introduced them the freedom of Derby and a lifetime supply of Birds cakes. I just hope someone buys us

Thank you Angie - who would have thought a typo whilst marshalling troops to school would cause such a kerfuffle!!

1 minute ago, CBRammette said:

Thank you Angie - who would have thought a typo whilst marshalling troops to school would cause such a kerfuffle!!

Perhaps, if you had bothered to go to school yourself, there wouldn't be any typ... 

No... I can't do it!  ?  I'm not brave enough, it's not funny enough, and you're already in a bad mood!   ?

??

8 hours ago, kevinhectoring said:

Well it’s different if the manager is choosing the new owner. Do you think he is ? 

No it isn’t different. Unless you think Rooney is providing all the finances? 
Plenty of knickers getting twisted over nothing. 
Why do you think it would be different, when things go wrong at a football club the manager is usually first to go. So Rooney could sack himself. ? Why would anyone think it mattered when we’ve recently seen every permutation going here! ? Just something else to beat with a stick.

34 minutes ago, angieram said:

Yes, no warnings at all for me - that's what made me mad. Anyway, they did refund me when I told them this. 

I have just had to do the same after finding out they'd taken over £30 - didn't receive any warning either!

16 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Perhaps, if you had bothered to go to school yourself, there wouldn't be any typ... 

No... I can't do it!  ?  I'm not brave enough, it's not funny enough, and you're already in a bad mood!   ?

??

yes but I went to school in rural east anglia where you are challenged by classmates being able to count to 12 on fingers for a start. I am not in a bad mood -I am very happy its first day of advent calendars, nearly Christmas and girlie stuff like the christmas cushions, crockery, tiny fairy lights and decorations can start to be scattered around the house ???????

1 minute ago, CBRammette said:

yes but I went to school in rural east anglia where you are challenged by classmates being able to count to 12 on fingers for a start. I am not in a bad mood -I am very happy its first day of advent calendars, nearly Christmas and girlie stuff like the christmas cushions, crockery, tiny fairy lights and decorations can start to be scattered around the house ???????

Bah humbug ?

2 hours ago, PistoldPete said:

So basically slater’s most informed source says exactly what I said earlier in this thread. Hmrc will not demand all payment up front and will risk getting nothing if they insist on payment in full. Not worth paying £60 subscription for that I would say. Or 60p come to that.

Whilst I do think there may be a deal to be done, it's interesting that he says that nearly everyone he speaks to says HMRC won't budge on the amount, and a single expert thinks they may accept a significant discount. I dunno, I think it's still very worrying. Time is not our friend either, and Xmas will inevitably slow things down.   

11 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Please take this as a compliment.

I couldn't live with you...double Bah Humbug I Love You Heart GIF

18 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

yes but I went to school in rural east anglia where you are challenged by classmates being able to count to 12 on fingers for a start.

And where they think the World Wide Web is a database of people who were born in Suffolk and emigrated. I have lived there too, before escaping to North Yorkshire, which is an equally forward-thinking county....

1 hour ago, angieram said:

Matt Slater is like a Sun journalist

Personally think Matt Slater is one of the better journos at The Athletic. He knows what he's talking about when it comes to finances etc and I'm pretty sure he's the one who sort of exposed the whole Sheikh thing. He's certainly been trying to get answers from people about us, but the problem is, they won't answer him.