Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

5 hours ago, I know nuffin said:

If CK didn't like not buying the rams he simply had to up his offer some more. As for Maguire when he was posting as the Baron he claimed he didn't get money from football. He then claimed he was offered a job with Derby just prior to administration and in his latest rant claimed he worked for the rams against the EFL charges. Strange for someone that claimed they did not make money from football. When I made a comment that companies House disagreed with him that post was taken down for a few days. Strange how companies House show a company with the same name as his podcast with a director with his name making about 80,k last year if I remember rightly. Me thinks he is doing a Boris

I reckon CK doesn’t have the funds to up his offer.

Seems to me like you pulled the rug from under Maguire with cold hard facts too. True petulance from Maguire, well done in calling him out @I know nothing??

8 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

I know. That’s why I wondered if I Know Nuffin had got their words mixed up they said the administrator SHOULD have announced the preferred bidder on Christmas Eve.

It dosent mean anything, just kicks the can down the road like the countless other times. Let’s face it the heat was on and they managed to quieten everyone down for Christmas.