Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

5 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

Just sharing from the athletic about Appleby submitting an offer for Derby. 

C90CD148-881A-4623-83AC-483E49559A91.jpeg

The Appleby bid is the one I am very intrigued about.

Again, they will have had to have shown 100 million in liquid assets (I think its called) to get to this stage.

I'm happy that Appleby is keeping it under wraps, not shouting from the roof tops.

I also think Rooney has a clear preferred bidder, he probably knows the administrators have a preferred bidder, just my feeling that Kirchner is not the preferred bidders and whoever the backer of Appleby is (Tepper please), will be the person to take the club further.

20 minutes ago, The_Sheriff said:

I think Kirchner is the front runner- the way the admins spoke about him this week that's the impression i got and i am all for it.

Anyone got the atheltic subscription to share Elias article today? 

I didn't think Kirchner was front runner from what I heard, or course it is all about perception.

I honestly think Hoskings was using Kirchner to tell any interested parties to hurry up, as Kirchner is more than a viable option.

We will find out in a few weeks, but my money isn't on Kirchner. Although I'm rubbish at gambling.

Just now, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

We will know if there’s more than one bidder by tomorrow game if there’s fighting in the directors box. 

Well the last home game, unless I was mistaken, Pearce had Kirchner and his team sat with him, but to the other side of the directors seating bit I was sure Jez Moxey was sat there. Could be wrong.

24 minutes ago, The_Sheriff said:

I think Kirchner is the front runner- the way the admins spoke about him this week that's the impression i got and i am all for it.

There was nothing not already known, apart from one tidbit. 

Justin Rose, sponsored by Kerchners company, is a partner in a business with Niall Horan.

4 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I didn't think Kirchner was front runner from what I heard, or course it is all about perception.

I honestly think Hoskings was using Kirchner to tell any interested parties to hurry up, as Kirchner is more than a viable option.

We will find out in a few weeks, but my money isn't on Kirchner. Although I'm rubbish at gambling.

I'm thinking maybe Kirchner is the stalking horse...

2 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Oh Really? Obviously either one of our perceptions could be wrong. When i listened to it he was stressing he covered every blade of grass on training ground and if bids were equal the more passionate bidder would probably win out. He also didn't seem to mind Kirchners Twitter activity and said he had more then enough funds to take over.

I am not the best gambler either! Maybe it is a play to get a hurry on with the others.

Time will tell i am just glad we are discussing which option to go with rather than liquidation.

Brinksmanship usually gets the price down at the last minute but let us hope that we do not get a preferred bidder who drops out at the last minute. Ideally we need to ask that competitors show their £50 million and make make a bid before a realistic date with a bit of a cushion allowing a transaction in time for the transfer window. Everyone can see that this is ideal but nobody wants to pay the money and then be landed with other claims. Surely the nine point deduction issue has been decided by now.

30 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Brinksmanship usually gets the price down at the last minute but let us hope that we do not get a preferred bidder who drops out at the last minute. Ideally we need to ask that competitors show their £50 million and make make a bid before a realistic date with a bit of a cushion allowing a transaction in time for the transfer window. Everyone can see that this is ideal but nobody wants to pay the money and then be landed with other claims. Surely the nine point deduction issue has been decided by now.

EFL want to deduct 9 points on top of the 12 point deduction. That is an isuse which will not go away until the appeal on the 12 point deduction is heard at the earliest imo.

1 hour ago, The_Sheriff said:

From there article they think he doesn’t have the funds and is awaiting a group to join him long term basically 

3 minutes ago, OUTSIDER said:

And winner gets to own DCFC and free membership to the DLF 

A Xmas Party was organised by a well known lad with one ear at the Lord Nelson many moons ago, Lots of Lads/Ladies there, OB turn up...there was no bother, Police were told that it was a Dinner Luncheon Function then left the room to raucus laughter.

40 minutes ago, The_Sheriff said:

Oh Really? Obviously either one of our perceptions could be wrong. When i listened to it he was stressing he covered every blade of grass on training ground and if bids were equal the more passionate bidder would probably win out. He also didn't seem to mind Kirchners Twitter activity and said he had more then enough funds to take over.

I am not the best gambler either! Maybe it is a play to get a hurry on with the others.

Time will tell i am just glad we are discussing which option to go with rather than liquidation.

Still fits into the stalking horse narrative though for me.

Bigger financial hitters who are sitting quietly watching and thinking they still hold all the cards are being warned they need to come to the game or run the risk of losing out if they continue to wait in the shadows for the endgame thinking Kirchner's stealth attack can be ignored.