Rams vs Coventry (A) Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

sounded like a bright start but after I switched from Cyprus to Romania we have been very poor..

Our shape is all wrong, O'Hare is dominating Bird and making him pretty ineffectual..Morrison is just drifting about doing not a lot, Shinnie very poor Lawrence not in the game at all..

at least its only 1-0 they have been way better than us, we look lazy compared to them - Coventry are playing like we normally do - pressing, closing it down..ive no idea why we have the potential to double up on both flanks but have failed to do it at all..

i expect changes at HT or at least a change of formation 

2 minutes ago, Yani P said:

sounded like a bright start but after I switched from Cyprus to Romania we have been very poor..

Our shape is all wrong, O'Hare is dominating Bird and making him pretty ineffectual..Morrison is just drifting about doing not a lot, Shinnie very poor Lawrence not in the game at all..

at least its only 1-0 they have been way better than us, we look lazy compared to them - Coventry are playing like we normally do - pressing, closing it down..ive no idea why we have the potential to double up on both flanks but have failed to do it at all..

i expect changes at HT or at least a change of formation 

Had to nip back to Cyprus as I found the service to be very poor in the bar I was in

Good run from morrison, pulls in 3 coventry players around him, cuts back inside on the 18 yard line. Neither shinnie or bird are within 30 yards of him. Neither of them bothered to keep up with play to make themselves available for the cutback. Forced Morrison to have to play a 40 yard pass across the pitch as there was no other option. People having a go at Morrison for not creating anything need to realise  that he has 0 options to pass too most of the time. Our forward players and midfielders simply do not want the ball. We are going to score a record low goals at this rate. Dont knock Morrison for giving the ball away, hes the only one trying to do anything going forward while the rest of the midfield just stand watching on the half way line. 

Apart from Cov playing well, we look pretty much bereft of ideas especially down the wings, time and again down the wings we run into road blocks, buchanan, joz and Ebo have been very poor in possession, they are not the only ones but if they dont get it in the middle then we wont get anything. I think Morrison is our danger man, he pulls them out of shape but unfortunately has nobody to pass to as we have sod all movement.

4 minutes ago, tombomb said:

Good run from morrison, pulls in 3 coventry players around him, cuts back inside on the 18 yard line. Neither shinnie or bird are within 30 yards of him. Neither of them bothered to keep up with play to make themselves available for the cutback. Forced Morrison to have to play a 40 yard pass across the pitch as there was no other option. People having a go at Morrison for not creating anything need to realise  that he has 0 options to pass too most of the time. Our forward players and midfielders simply do not want the ball. We are going to score a record low goals at this rate. Dont knock Morrison for giving the ball away, hes the only one trying to do anything going forward while the rest of the midfield just stand watching on the half way line. 

Early doors first half he had Festy free to break in the right channel, in a very promising attack. He ignored Festy to go alone and lost the ball. 

Happens a lot