We always get poo refs.

Gritstone Ram

9 hours ago, Chris_Martin said:

it's not just the referee's though, it's the linesmen and 4th official's that have also been poor this year. The longer it goes on the more it makes me wonder about it.

I also don't want VAR but if it was in use, we would undeniably have more points on the board now.

Assuming we could score penalties….

13 hours ago, Boycie said:

Let’s not forget Roo’s red which the ref said was a yellow until the very last moment, hence the blades players going crazy, it must have been the 4th official who was miles away, but no doubt near a monitor that fed him some information.  Couldn’t have been the lineo or he would have gone over to him to show he’d got info from him.

Add that to the conspiracy.

You mean the definite red card….that has meant we were forced to put in a new goalie who has kept 2 clean sheets and looks a million times better than the one that got sent off….? Maybe there is a conspiracy….against the whole league. 

10 minutes ago, Jubbs said:

Does he? He's made some decent stops but nothing I wouldn't expect Roos not to make. They're both decent, we've got the best defence in the league so far and Roos has played a big part in that. 

I don't think there's much in it to be honest. Apart from his debut, Allsop has been very reliable and i think he has proved a more consistent GK than Roos so far. Both have made big, crucial saves at times this season, but i am less nervous with Allsop in goal. 

Tonight the Referee (whoever he is) stretched the acceptable boundaries of fair, consistent and balanced.

The decision that was changed because the Luton player had a hissy fit in the second half was absolutely disgraceful. 

We have to accept that we are playing against a team of 14 in opposition to DCFC.

56 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Thought the ref and his assistants were pretty reasonable tonight, let plenty go which I don't mind and nothing majorly controversial to complain about.

Agree thought he was OK.. apart from the free kick on the edge of the box that he missed he was OK.. he didn't give a pen against Tom at least lol

1 hour ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

Tonight the Referee (whoever he is) stretched the acceptable boundaries of fair, consistent and balanced.

The decision that was changed because the Luton player had a hissy fit in the second half was absolutely disgraceful. 

We have to accept that we are playing against a team of 14 in opposition to DCFC.

Wasnt it changed because he consulted with his linesman who had, correctly, given the throw in to them?

Didn't do much wrong at all tonight. 

Thought the referee was pretty poor to say the least but kind of use to this standard of refereeing now at Pride park. 
The blatant fouls missed on Shinnie, the shove in the back of Byrne I think it was first half which 20,000 odd thousand saw , the throw in incident second half where he changed his mind as the Luton player nearly had an a seizure . 
The grabbing at corners. 
All in all pretty crap, but like I say pretty used to this standard now. Think you can gauge from a crowd the performance of a ref and when he’s being heckled off at half time bearing in mind we’re leading tells it own story.Still no excuse though, poor goalkeeping cost Derby the points tonight. 

1 hour ago, Carnero said:

Thought the ref and his assistants were pretty reasonable tonight, let plenty go which I don't mind and nothing majorly controversial to complain about.

Apart from the trip on Morrison inside the penalty area. Yeah, he was great. Oh, and allowing their forwards to barge our defenders in the back every time, and... Christ, I give up.. ? 

2 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Apart from the trip on Morrison inside the penalty area. Yeah, he was great. Oh, and allowing their forwards to barge our defenders in the back every time, and... Christ, I give up.. ? 

Morrison wasn't tripped, he planted his foot outside of the opponent then went down. 

It was also outside the area.

On 18/10/2021 at 11:58, Jubbs said:

Does he? He's made some decent stops but nothing I wouldn't expect Roos not to make. They're both decent, we've got the best defence in the league so far and Roos has played a big part in that. 

Roos is far better than Allsop , probably 1,000,001 x better !