Derby finally accept 21 point deduction.

taggy180

2 hours ago, hintonsboots said:

“In/out shake it all about, the skies are clearing over Pride Park, more turbulence soon though, Mongolian sheep farmer linked with late bid “.

@reluctantnicko

He doesn’t hail from the outskirts of the Mongolian city of Moron, does he?

2 hours ago, SirBrian said:

Everything the EFL wants is being leaked to the gutter press, the same gutter press who asked no questions about Ridsdale fit for purpose for a role on the EFL board, all in it together it stinks.

Share issue by Bristol City,  7/11/2019 £71 million Landsdown transferred them to himself to write off club debt, 2/6/2021 another share issue to himself £14 million to write off club debt, is this not a form of cheating to beat ffs.

Erm... not really...

2 hours ago, SirBrian said:

Gibson transfering money from his haulage company to the football club for which the EFL have done nothing yet surely this is another form of cheating, no excuses from the EFL for they can go way back with Derby

Well, what he/they did was legal and allowed under the rules...

4 hours ago, StarterForTen said:

Not sure it's corrupt Sparkle , but it is most certainly broken.

Thing is .. words ARE important.. corrupt doesn’t necessarily mean individuals are dishonest .. it simply means the system is contaminated / damaged and doesn’t work as it was intended to … In these terms the both EFL and it’s rule book are corrupted. Committee’s don’t do what they were designed to do, rules are misapplied, don’t work, or are inconsistent. 

We don’t know yet what is going to happen, but if the story of a further -9 and no appeal on the -12 is true  I can draw only one conclusion 

The Admins have 12 weeks or so to sell the club as a going concern. Potential bidders don’t know the full animal that they are getting because of the protracted nature and Byzantine machinations of the EFL and it’s many rules and systems

I suspect this is a commercial decision to avoid a two bite situation (I.e more deductions next season)  .. IF the total 21 deduction includes a “this is a full and final punishments for all historical wrongdoings” pledge from the EFL then it presents DCFC as a known quantity ready to sell. Time is short, the pressure is on .. I could see this as a tactical move for the Admins to get a deal done.  

It’s unjust .. but I see the pragmatism behind it. 

4 minutes ago, jono said:

We don’t know yet what is going to happen, but if the story of a further -9 and no appeal on the -12 is true  I can draw only one conclusion 

The Admins have 12 weeks or so to sell the club as a going concern. Potential bidders don’t know the full animal that they are getting because of the protracted nature and Byzantine machinations of the EFL and it’s many rules and systems

I suspect this is a commercial decision to avoid a two bite situation (I.e more deductions next season)  .. IF the total 21 deduction includes a “this is a full and final punishments for all historical wrongdoings” pledge from the EFL then it presents DCFC as a known quantity ready to sell. Time is short, the pressure is on .. I could see this as a tactical move for the Admins to get a deal done.  

It’s unjust .. but I see the pragmatism behind it. 

But it never can be a one off punishment. Bceause if / when we are relegated , how do we know what further financial woes wiil hit us and then EFL come after you again. Its a vicious circle. What is the point of punishing clubs for getting into a financial mess.. the punishment only causes more financial mess.    

4 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

But it never can be a one off punishment. Bceause if / when we are relegated , how do we know what further financial woes wiil hit us and then EFL come after you again. Its a vicious circle. What is the point of punishing clubs for getting into a financial mess.. the punishment only causes more financial mess.    

This is the EFL we are talking about. 

Completely unsupervised and unaccountable organisation